“Ok for a Burger!”

Cozies
Ranked #114 of 325 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Cuisines: British, American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“Ok for a Burger!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

It's ok ! The burgers are fine and are reasonable value (we go in the week as they do a 2 for 1 deal on them)

This is just an average restaurant which you won't love but won't hate either !

Visited March 2012

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Went for a family meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

I Went with my family 9 of us age range 3 to 59 all the food came at the same time and was nice and hot and very tasty. The staff were very nice and the price was very good too. we will definitely be going again.

Norwich, United Kingdom
“poor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2012

went for a friends birthday, had to wait over 45 mins for our table, food was really expensive for what you got, wasn't impressed as only time ive ever been, wouldn't go back.

• Visited May 2011
“Poor!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2011

Birthday table booked for 17 people, when we got there we were served drink. The lager was flat! The cokes were served from plastic bottles and flat and not from a fridge! We then weren't seated for half an hour! we then had to wait 45 mins for our food which was horrible! I couldn't even eat my burger it made me physically gag, I'm sure it was fried! Everyone raved about the steak though! The burgers just tasted like birds eye frozen, I was expecting a large flat chargrilled American burger! With this we did not leave tips as VERY disappointed- I will never eat there again and I will tell everyone not to.

1 Thank Kylie_Jayne
Hopton on Sea, United Kingdom
“Reasonable fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2011

A good place to go for value and to fulfil your hunger

Visited September 2011