“Evening dinner”

Cafe Cru Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 339 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Went here Friday night Fish night after having a disaster the week before elsewhere ! Thankfully the meal from start to finish was delicious, and couldn't be faulted. The staff were lovely. I do have one small complaint, the wine the last time we came here, the red wine was in fact too cold, this time it was warm. My advise is your wine cellar needs sorting out. This will not put me off and we shall visit again.

1  Thank Mary H
There are newer reviews for Cafe Cru Restaurant

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I can't fault it. Lovely staff, classy surroundings without being pretentious. And the food is simply delicious without the fancy price tag. If I had a bigger tummy I would have ate it all again. We've been twice now and will return. From Caroline, ;)

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Great food and service. I ordered the ribeye steak cooked to perfection nice and tender, good flavour. We will go back again.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We were a party of 9 to eat dinner and had quite a variety of different foods. Especially the steaks had an authentic quality. service was prompt and friendly, the table setting quite elegant and everybody enjoyed the quality and the taste of the meal.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic meal, best quality food we've had in a long while. Excellent service snd lovely surroundings, lovely for a special occasion, would definitely recommend and will be visiting again.