We stayed for a long weekend in April with a baby and a year old. We were upgraded to a caravan with heating. The van itself was lovely, modern and clean.
The park was reasonably small but felt nice and safe with the children. The entertainment bar was great for the little one and she loved it. One downfall was there wasn't an onsite chip shop and you've got to have seaside chips!!!
No other complaints with it. It's a good walk into Yarmouth but there is a land train. We liked Yarmouth, plenty of rides and arcades with other attractions if it rains. The beach would have been nice if I hadn't spotted glass and cans on it. Otherwise, it was miles of golden sands.
Would recomend this holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great for:• Location next to the golden mile • Sandy beach• Fun holiday atmosphereYou couldn’t get a holiday park like ours any closer to one of Britain’s great seaside resorts. You can walk along the seafront, right into the centre of Great Yarmouth with its pleasure beach funfair and other family attractions including the Sea Life Centre and Britannia Pier. And yet, despite being so close to the bustling resort, Seashore manages to feel quietly secluded thanks to our location, just between the sea and a racecourse. So you’ll be able relax and enjoy our pools and flumes, sports and live family entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Seashore Holiday Park - Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashore Holiday Park Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Seashore Holiday Park - Haven Great Yarmouth, Norfolk