It is very basic anc the decor in the hotel is incredibly tired!! Car parking is another confusing ordeal, which makes you wish you didn't bring the car! Breakfast was boring and bland and really not worth it!! In fact, the whole stay is not worth bearing! The road which this particular hotel is situated on, is covered in hotels. For an extra £10, you can stay at a genuinely lovely hotel, without any hassel!! I recommend you to pursue this idea
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are assured of a warm welcome at this sea front hotel. Family run, we have 40 bedrooms all en-suite 4 of them have disabled friendly wet room showers and balconies overlooking wellesley park. We can cater for coach parties or individuals. Special diets etc. with at least 4 nights live entertainment you dont have to go far to enjoy yourselves. We have a new lift to all floors please give us a try. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your The Sea Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hadleigh Gables Great Yarmouth
- The Sea Princess Great Yarmouth, Norfolk