We stayed, off season, for 1 night visiting family at this hotel. The choice of Hadleighs was purely down to economics as it was the cheapest on Laterooms. We thought whatever it's like, at £35 for 2 including breakfast we'd nothing to lose. What a pleasant surprise!!! There were plenty of off road parking. It's on the seafront and within walking distant of the shops + amusements. Warm welcome by the owner, who show us up to our room. The room was dated but clean throughout included the ensuite. Modern flat screen DVD TV with freeview. Bed was comfortable with crisp bedsheets. The hotel has a spacious well stock bar with live entertainment. Finally, breakfast in the morning was served by 2 very cheerful waitresses and nothing was too much to ask. Only thing we like to change, is to change their present brand of teabags. Much better than some of the more expensive hotels we've stayed in! Would return again and would recommend to anyone!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are assured of a warm welcome at this sea front hotel. Family run, we have 40 bedrooms all en-suite 4 of them have disabled friendly wet room showers and balconies overlooking wellesley park. We can cater for coach parties or individuals. Special diets etc. with at least 4 nights live entertainment you dont have to go far to enjoy yourselves. We have a new lift to all floors please give us a try. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Sea Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hadleigh Gables Great Yarmouth
- The Sea Princess Great Yarmouth, Norfolk