“Improvements and stunning service!”

Baron's Court Hotel
Ranked #9 of 99 Great Yarmouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is my 5th year staying at Barons Court and yet again this year it failed to disappoint. Subtle changes to the decor in the dining room have lifted the atmosphere to the next level. I also managed to get a glimpse of a newly refurbished bedroom, room 7, converted from 2 rooms into 1, its absolutely stunning, very large and spacious room, well decorated and has a wonderful homely atmosphere, with a huge en suite bathroom with extra large shower adding to the high standard.

Towards the end of my stay i became unwell, and the staff couldnt be more supportive, asking me what kind of food i would like at meal times instead of insisting on the standard menu, they accommodated my requests without hesitation or complaint, and helped me find the local walk in centre to see a GP.

As with every visit, i wouldnt change a thing, wonderful staff, fantastic food and very clean. I look forward to coming back next year.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank StevenKay28
There are newer reviews for Baron's Court Hotel

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Arrived early at the hotel but room was ready so started holiday early. Had different room this time but the room was of the highest standard and everything was available. As always, Bev, Eddie and staff could not do enough for us and answered all queries promptly. Meals were superb, hot and we never had to wait long between courses. Have stayed in many hotels across the UK and Barons Court is the best one that we have ever stayed in, not only because of the staff but location, service and cleanliness. Cannot wait to return next year to see how Boris is doing.

Room Tip: Room 19 as great view over Norfolk Square.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I've recently stayed at barons court for a week and found this is a superior hotel offering a high standard room for a valued price the room was spacious ,clean very newly modernised decoration and quality furniture and fittings I was highly impressed with the whole set up .the owners were friendly and to top it of the food served here was really nice I stayed here as a room breakfast & evening meal package deal. the hotel is situated in Norfolk square which is a respectable little area close to the beach and town the other neighbouring hotels in this area look of a good standard too well worth it .... if I return in near future this is the place I would book every time

Room Tip: Room 17,and 7
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank dilon08
Reviewed July 29, 2013

July 2013- My wife and I stayed at the Baron's Court for two weeks. We have tried other accommodation in the area over the last 35 years of holidaying in Yarmouth but Baron's Court is easily THE best we have ever been in.

The food is great, with very spacious and comfortable rooms and lovely private gardens to the rear of the hotel.All the staff are warm and friendly. Bev and Eddie, the owners are a credit to not only the Baron's Court but to Great Yarmouth.

It's in a lovely area, close to the beach (5 mins walk) with access to local amenities and the Britannia Pier close by. You really couldn't ask for anything else.

We will definitely be back next year.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights on business, all my previous visits to Great Yarmouth have been at one of the towns premium hotels. Baron's Court Hotel is superior, ridiculously good value (I was actually embarrassed to pay as its worthy of higher charging but the proprietress prefers to keep the rates attractive & comparable to other guest houses in the vicinity).

My room was extremely clean & bright with good quality furniture, a well dressed bed and modern bathroom.

Breakfast is normally served from 8am but as I wished to get to work early, she opened up early for me. There was a good selection of quality cereals, fresh milk, orange juice, prepared fruit, prunes & grapefruit then a full English if desired not to mention plenty of toast, tea & coffee.

The breakfast room overlooked the private Norfolk Square gardens which is mainly lawned.

The beach is a couple of 100metres away & a well equipped Sainsbury's supermarket just minutes walking distance.

Would I book again...absolutely.

Would I recommend to anyone...most definitely.

The only negative is they close in December, January & February!! But even then they will open up if they're not decorating or performing up keep maintenance.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 17, lots of space, a dressing area and lovely bathroom. It's on the top floor...
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have just spent one night at Barons Court Hotel and the accommodation was excellent. I stay in room 17 which was a good sized double with a dressing area and a bathroom with a bath/shower. The whole hotel was exceptionally clean and Bev and her staff were very friendly. A very filling 3 course dinner and the best full english breakfast I have had in any hotel. Will certainly think about returning with the family!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I am a photographer and travel all round the UK. I have never stayed at a better place. The room was very well furnished and very clean with a nice view over the gardens. The breakfast was a proper English breakfast. Bev and Eddie could not do enough for me, They even charged all my batteries and computer, the service was brilliant. The evening meals were really good, Well worth the money I paid. I will stay here again in the future.