All reviewssea frontperfect hostsbritannia pierfull englishbeautiful roomcooked breakfastlovely breakfastfantastic locationyogurton arrivaldarrenfridgedogfab
Reviewed June 26, 2009

Just came back from a long weekend at the Lyndhurst. The hotel has a great location, right by a lovely long sandy beach, and the owners were very hospitable and helpful. Rooms were clean and big and the breakfast choice is amazing. I would definitely recommend and would visit again on my next trip to Great Yarmouth.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2006

We stayed in this hotel (Lyndurst in Great Yarmouth) in August. It is a lovely place. The hosts Paulinne and Jeff are very friendly. They were always there but never disturbung anyone.
The room (a family en-suite) was very clean, not big but big enough. The bathroom I think was newly fitted as it was really spotless. The room had even a small fridge. The breakfast was delicious. We had once the English breakfast but as it was a little too much for us we then were taking the continental choice.
Pauline kindly offered free of charge a travel cot for our baby and she also had other useful things that a baby may need (cosy blanket, a small bowl, spoon - everything very clean).
The place is very quiet yet so close to the beach (one minute!).
The hotel is suitable for people who are looking for a peaceful place so I'd say eldery or people from city who just need some peace.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
4  Thank basia313
Reviewed September 27, 2006

I had need to visit Great Yarmouth for a funeral recently and having grown up around the area, had never actually needed to stay in a B&B. Having to find one therefore seemed a mine field. Based on the few reviews on here I booked family members into this B&B.

I have nothing but praise for the Lyndhurst - for the money (£20 per person) the rooms were spotlessly clean and comfortable and I would certainly recommend it.

We received a warm welcome and had a lovely breakfast - top marks.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
2  Thank GreenwichResident1
Reviewed August 5, 2006

The Hotel was such a pleasure to stay in. The rooms were clean and tidy and the quality of the food was amazing. Highly Recommended!

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2006

Stayed at this lovely family hotel and was made to feel very welcome. The accommdation and breakfast was first class and I feel like I have known Pauline and Geoff for years. We will definittely be going back in the near future and I would recommend the Lyndhurst to anyone visiting Great Yarmouth.

• Stayed: March 2006