We stayed here for 2 nights, the rooms were very clean and a great size, they come supplied with towels and a small fridge which we thought was a great touch. You do need to buy a parking permit from the owners but its very cheap at £2.50 per day (24 hours) considering parking prices. The location was perfect we couldn't have asked for better just off of the main front a minute from the fun, its right next door to a great pub which is perfect for a little night cap before turning in for the day, the town is a short walk away and there are loads of little coffee shops and restaurant's, there is a lawn bowls club across the road where you can play a game (sounds boring but loads of fun) overall would highly recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lyndhurst Guest House is ideally situated between the Hollywood cinema and the Britannia Pier and in one of the very best positions in Great Yarmouth with seaviews. The promenade and beach are no more than a two minutes stroll away and a road train runs from the bottom of our road to the Pleasure Beach. We offer excellent customer service, with very high standards of cleanliness and presentation and one of the best breakfasts around. The Lyndhurst Guest House has new management and is now owned by Annette Brady & Darren Ball. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lyndhurst Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lyndhurst Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Lyndhurst Guest House Great Yarmouth, Norfolk