Friendly welcome, room was very clean, and lovely decor, lovely big shower in the en-siut wash basin a bit small, decor very up to date.i can only comment on the room i was staying in but if that was the standard i'm sure the rest was just as good,breakfast you had a good choice all freshly cooked . pauline and geoff (the hosts) where very friendly accomadating all your needs. this hotel was close to all attractions and beach, i recommend it to anyone who wants a piecefull and restfull stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lyndhurst Guest House is ideally situated between the Hollywood cinema and the Britannia Pier and in one of the very best positions in Great Yarmouth with seaviews. The promenade and beach are no more than a two minutes stroll away and a road train runs from the bottom of our road to the Pleasure Beach. We offer excellent customer service, with very high standards of cleanliness and presentation and one of the best breakfasts around. The Lyndhurst Guest House has new management and is now owned by Annette Brady & Darren Ball. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lyndhurst Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lyndhurst Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Lyndhurst Guest House Great Yarmouth, Norfolk