$144
Burlington Palm Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
$115
The Pier Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)
$113
$93
Cancelon
The Trevross(Great Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewssea frontbritannia pierbeautiful roomcooked breakfastgreat hostsfull englishfantastic locationa wonderful stayyogurton arrivaldarrenseafrontdog
Reviewed July 14, 2011

a very warm welcome , great breakfast menu with plenty of choice , my room was spacious and spotless nothing was too much trouble , and the location of the hotel was spot on for me as a singleton i will stay here everytime i visit great yarmouth.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank heathercampbell
Reviewed November 23, 2010

I was made to fill very welcome on my arrival. The room was nice & clean and fresh.
Geoff & Pauline recommend some good places to eat for my evening meal.
I enjoyed my breakfast immensely which was cooked freshly & was very tastey. I stayed for two nights & wished i could have stayed for more as Geoff & Pualine were so friendly I didn't want to leave!!!. I would certainly be going back there again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank inch2hi
Reviewed October 5, 2010

It is your typical unpretentious B&B. Pauline & Geoff do a great job to make you feel at home. Clean rooms, hot water.comfy beds (maybe not the top bunk for adults!). Matching linen and tastefully decorated unlike others we heard of. And the best breakfast worth coming back for or getting up to!
This is our second visit for the Caister Soul Weekender. Once again the hotel was full with very happy clubbers.
Everything said before is true. But don't tell too many people......

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank CBTOxford
Reviewed August 31, 2009

i would recommend this hotel strongly.
it is very clean great rooms and the breakfasts are great it is in a fantastic location.
you just walk to the top of the road and you are at brittania pier the walk is about 1 minute and you are at the sea front
this is our first stay we thought we would take a break in yarmouth for bank holiday weekend and we would certainly come back.
pauline and goeff are such lovely people they have always got time for you.
thankyou pauline and goeff

• Stayed: August 2009
1  Thank ethel910
Reviewed June 28, 2009

Clean rooms and the staff went out of their way to help, made us feel very welcome. Would certainly stay there again - good value for money, loved the english breakfasts

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends