“fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of St Annes Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Great Yarmouth
St Annes Hotel
Ranked #43 of 100 Great Yarmouth B&B and Inns
Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom
“fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

warm welcome from steve on our arrival , room lovely food was plentiful all you could eat and more. sarah was lovely and helpful, nothing was too much trouble and offered advice on where to visit .have been too lots of b&bs but this one was like being at home.definately bookong again .

Room Tip: book it you wont be dissappointed .
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Carole H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

We have stayed at St Annes Hotel in Great Yarmouth before when the kids were young. Steve and Sarah were really friendly. When we looked into going back in June 2012 we had no hesitation in looking St Annes up on the internet to see if Steve and Sarah were still running it. They were so myself and my partner booked in for three nights.

Steve was very welcoming on arrival, gave us our keys told us where our room was and left us to it which I find great. The room was a double but also had a single bed in there, there were also two armchairs which were soooo comfortable. The double bed was roomy and also comfortable. We overlooked the tennis courts and we could also see the sea from our room. The room was clean and bright and had your usual tea, coffee and kettle in there. There was a television which I thought could have been a little bigger but was still a good size.

Breakfast was very large, too much for me but my partner enjoyed it. The next day I asked Steve for just sausage egg and bacon which he gladly did. Steve was very friendly and always had time for a chat, but knew when to leave you to enjoy your breakfast.

The town centre was only a five minutes walk away and the sea front only two minutes walk. Great location. You also did not get any noise from people coming home from a night out.

Nothing was too much trouble for Steve. Unfortunately we did not get to meet Sarah again as she was away in London, but maybe next time.

Would definately stay again.

Room Tip: The double room at the back on the second floor, so comfortable.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
norfolk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

Another great short stay. Always a warm friendly welcome with the best breakfast in Great Yarmouth. Comfortable very clean rooms with parking. Great location near town center and all attractions. Would highly recommend. Will definately be back. Thanks.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

I`ve stayed here a couple of time, last time in 2010, regrettfully I didn`t make it last year and missed not being there as a result. Steve & Sarah are helpful and friendly and made my stays very enjoyable. They were ready to offer any help, when I enquired about a travel query and were quick to help in me finding the best solution for me. The Rooms were fine for my needs and I looked forward to the breakfast everyday !!!
It will be top of my list next time I`m in Yarmouth. :O)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
Sanctuary Point, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2011

After encountering problems with the hire car firm, accommodation pre-booked only to find "no-one home", tired and exhausted from a 23 hour flight and looking for a place to stay we found St.Annes Hotel. What can I say other than "what a gem" of a find. Sarah & Steve soothed away our troubles and we were settled in to a very quiet and comfortable room for the night and upon waking the following morning we were treated to a HUGE breakfast. Sarah and Steve have that "special" something that is missing in a lot of B&B's that my Sister and I have stayed in over the years. We highly recommend St.Annes Hotel to one and all who are seeking to be enveloped in a warm, friendly atmosphere coupled with great hosts. Robyn & Michelle Farrar. (PS: Thank you for all the laughter you two)

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2011

Thanks Steve and Sarah.
A great welcome on arrival after our long drive from Scotland.
Chatty, friendly, helpful hosts.
Very laid back atmosphere, but extremely helpful with advice, suggestions etc.
A nice room and very quiet location, although only 5 minutes walk from the centre.
Great cooked breakfast sets you up for the day, and a cheery morning chat to go along with it.
Parking is easy either at the B&B or just across road in clear sight.
All at a great price too.
Would definitely stay here again if visiting area in future.
Thanks again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2011

I have lost count how many times I have been to Great Yarmouth and I have stayed everywhere, hotels, B&B's, caravans & flats as both a child and adult now with my family. We have stayed with Sarah & Steve at least half a dozen times now and have always been made very welcome. One year we came we had heavy rain all weekend but being completely soaking wet to include a pushchair was no trouble and they even sorted us out an evening meal on the doorstep to save us going back out too far, we had almost run out of dry clothes. I can totally recommend a stay they have parking and are located near the main attractions, with an excellent breakfast and even better welcome.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family