“Worth going to - out of season anyway!”

Great Yarmouth Marine Parade
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Lovely long sea front and beach for walking. Very good Saturday market. Large variety of shops. Lots of amusements but mostly closed when we visited.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We go there on last summer and was easy to find it. Beach was very nice but we prefer sand. Parking spaces are everywhere and very reasonable prices. City is very nice full of stores and have some attractions. You need to pay to go on jetty

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I spent most of my childhood summers here in Great Yarmouth, the best memories I have. It's a wonderful place on the seaside to visit and take children too, with joyland and the pleasure beach you won't run out of thing for them to do! Have a walk on the seafront and enjoy some delicious donuts, just relax and take it all in. I love it and I miss it! Can't wait to go back and have some chips on the market, which never let me down!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Not visited Great Yarmouth since I was about 10 y.o., so a revisit was overdue! As it was Christmas most places were closed, but there's plenty to see and do for anyone visiting at other times of year, The tide doesn't seem to come and go very far, so for anyone wanting to bathe in the sea, it is a bit of a trek across the sands!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We visited Great Yarmouth for a long weekend. My husband was born here 64 years ago, and we met here where I worked in a hotel. We have lived in Manchester for 40 odd years now and every few years come to Yarmouth for a catch up.
We have seen this seaside town decline over the years, its so sad. It looks so run down. At night we didnt feel safe there were a lot of foreign men hanging about in groups on mobile phones at night, that did not look as if they were up to any good. In fact someone told us there is certain part of town you just don't go in, in fact in was near where hubby used to live all those years ago.
we visited in November, so what its like in summer I do not know. Great Yarmouth needs to clean its act up and it needs money spent on to get it back on track.