“Best skate venue I've been to”
Review of Retroskate

Retroskate
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best skate venue I've been to”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Looks awful from outside but once inside, wow. What a great place, plenty of room to skate, marshalls doing a great job and was really cheap, less than £8 for my son and me to skate for 3 hours now that's value. It's called retroskate and the decor gave off that vibe without being tatty. Good job. Would visit again.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Monkeymutha

Watford, England, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Kids loved it here”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

My children love roller skating and were very happy to find this place whilst on holiday. Nice to also have the arcade and cafe, friendly staff and fun had by all, will go again on our next visit.

Visited April 2014
Norwich, United Kingdom
“safe and fun”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

nice for the kids , felt very safe and the kids enjoyed it very much , drinks available for adults would come to yarmouth for the kids as they enjoyed it very much

Visited June 2014
Norwich
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Good value and safe environment. ”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We all went last night with our 7 year old daughters. It was cheap to get in, £3.50. They are not the best of skaters but the others seemed mindful of this. They had fun. Snacks and drinks were reasonable. I spent a total of £5.70 for the evening so happy.
We felt safe inside the venue as the door was monitored and bags checked.
Definitely go again. Big thumbs up!

herts
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Not for me but my son loved it”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Took my son here as he really wanted to go I just sat and watched getting to old for that lol my boy loved it and watching everyone else they seemed to be having lots of fun there is a Marshall always on the floor helping people they play lots of games it was nice I could sit down for a while and my boy was still having fun very well priced aswel

Visited April 2014