“Why go anywhere else?”

Set evening menu
Evening al la carte
Evening bar menu

Every meal outstanding
Service attentive and very welcoming
Would recommend you come and try
Why go anywhere else?

2  Thank DebbiF814
There are newer reviews for The Kings Arms

Reviewed May 22, 2014

My friend Debra works at the Kings Arms and raves about the food so we thought we would give it a try. WOW!! The place itself is very pleasing to the eye and clean. We sat more into the restaurant by the window and opposite the open kitchen. I had the crab (Never had warm crab before), it was lovely and my husband had the pate both good sized starters. For main we weren't very exciting both opting for Steak, I had the fillet which just melted in my mouth and my husband had the rib eye again very tasty we did manage to leave room for the dessert...............chocolate fond something or other OMG to die for!! I can't describe this it was awesome! the overall experience was lovely, the staff were really good all polite and welcoming we will be visiting again.

2  Thank Deb0rah2308
Reviewed May 21, 2014

8 friends have just enjoyed a superb supper at The Kings Arms. Our first visit but most certainly not our last. We all had different starters, mains and pudding and all were first class. The flavours and visual experience (loved the petals) were excellent, as was the service from the moment we stepped into the place. Thanks to all staff and of course our very own local Chef of the Year, owner Mark. Cheers from Glenda and her 7 best buddies!

2  Thank Glenda B
Reviewed May 20, 2014

This was a very nice find and my colleague and I count ourselves lucky to have stumbled upon this place. The staff are exceptional, down to earth, open and friendly. The starters, a goat cheese tart and a version of Crab Imperial made with locally sourced Crab, were lovely. Where they lost a circle for me was on my main course. I ordered a steak sandwich which sounded wonderful but when it arrived it was pretty underwhelming. The meat on the sandwich was wonderful but the bread was simple store bought brown bread accompanied by two small slices of tomato. I mean the vessel was so boring that it ruined the entire sandwich. It was like matching Fred Astaire with Lucille Ball. Fix the bread and the entire sandwich changes. I have no doubt that had i ordered something else, as my colleague did, he had the Cesar salad and loved it, i would have a five dot review but i ordered the sandwich and it needed a better dance partner.

2  Thank hanibol53
Reviewed May 14, 2014

My wife and I held her birthday lunch here last week. It was a three course lunch for 30 and everyone was full of praise for the menu, the cooking, the venue the service and the whole event. We had an absolutely brilliant time. Mark and Natasha did a superb job, absolutely faultless. We had three choices for each course and everything was equally excellent - although I must give special praise for the scallops and the sea bream.
Thank you so much for making a special day very special. We will be back - and so will most of our guests!

2  Thank Adrian P