Family of four ( 13yr old & 9yr old), we stayed in the family room which had two double beds in it, the room was very spacious with tea, coffee, hair dryer, flat screen TV, radio alarm clock, and room was clean. The area was fairly quite at night.
The bathroom was definitely a family sized one with a huge jacuzzi bath, although jacuzzi did not work much to my & kids disappointment, never less a really good sized bath and clean.
The room was really good value for money and breakfast was nice with meat and veg option.
I would recommend this hotel to families visiting or travelling around Yarmouth, the only thing I would suggest to owners of hotel is to invest some money in decent mattresses and they could obtain the five stars.
Staff very helpful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful brand new two floor fully renovated hotel with all 47 en-suite rooms having LCD T.V., tea-coffee making facility, Intercom Facility and lift access to all the rooms. We are one minute away from the sea front and the main town center(Britannia Pier) and the opposite the famous Pub on the Prom. Full English Breakfast consisting of fresh farm sausages and egg are served to our elite customers in our most lively 100 seater restaurant on the lobby level.Fully stocked bar and lounge on the lobby level for people to relax and enjoy their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Waverley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth
- The Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth, Norfolk