Just come back from 5 days stay over Easter. And we had a very good stay. I visit Great Yarmouth at least twice a year, But have never stayed at the Waverley before. Our room was right above the main entrance, Which was not a problem. But if you want a early night I would ask for a room at the rear of the hotel, As the music which was on twice goes on till about 11pm. Staff were always helpful and had a lot of time for you. Our room 112 was large enough. Double bed. Free view TV. Tea and coffee. Large wardrobe and table and 2 chairs. Plus on suite bathroom. One thing I must say is check before you book to see if breakfast is included as we did not get any. Even thou we payed the same £50 per night as others staying. Over all we enjoyed our stay and will be using this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful brand new two floor fully renovated hotel with all 47 en-suite rooms having LCD T.V., tea-coffee making facility, Intercom Facility and lift access to all the rooms. We are one minute away from the sea front and the main town center(Britannia Pier) and the opposite the famous Pub on the Prom. Full English Breakfast consisting of fresh farm sausages and egg are served to our elite customers in our most lively 100 seater restaurant on the lobby level.Fully stocked bar and lounge on the lobby level for people to relax and enjoy their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Waverley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth
- The Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth, Norfolk