Nice friendly hotel, spacious modern room en suite bathroom with bath and shower, flat screen TV and a good view of the sea from bay window, could have been even better with the addition of some biscuits, drinking chocolate, and decaf coffee on the tea tray.
We were also disappointed with the buffet breakfast, there was no fruit, limited cereals, only fried eggs available and these were pre cooked and all hard.
Staff very helpful, and all areas of the hotel are clean, the lift is unique and quite an experience to use, more scary than the roller coaster :-).
Thank you for an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful brand new two floor fully renovated hotel with all 47 en-suite rooms having LCD T.V., tea-coffee making facility, Intercom Facility and lift access to all the rooms. We are one minute away from the sea front and the main town center(Britannia Pier) and the opposite the famous Pub on the Prom. Full English Breakfast consisting of fresh farm sausages and egg are served to our elite customers in our most lively 100 seater restaurant on the lobby level.Fully stocked bar and lounge on the lobby level for people to relax and enjoy their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your The Waverley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth
- The Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth, Norfolk