Only stayed in the hotel for a couple of nights, but I can honestly say that I would certainly recommend it to any family that wants a little more than a 'pokey' B&B.
Obviously there has been a change of owners since the last reports because we could not fault the facilities or cleanliness of the hotel. Nothing was ever too much trouble for any of the staff, who were all very smart and friendly.............especially the receptionist :-)
Looking at some of the prices for hotels around the area, the Waverley Hotel was a little more expensive......but well worth the extra from the stories I heard from other guests who had transferred there. Thank you Waverley xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful brand new two floor fully renovated hotel with all 47 en-suite rooms having LCD T.V., tea-coffee making facility, Intercom Facility and lift access to all the rooms. We are one minute away from the sea front and the main town center(Britannia Pier) and the opposite the famous Pub on the Prom. Full English Breakfast consisting of fresh farm sausages and egg are served to our elite customers in our most lively 100 seater restaurant on the lobby level.Fully stocked bar and lounge on the lobby level for people to relax and enjoy their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, LateRooms and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Waverley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth
- The Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth, Norfolk