“Joke”
Review of The Pleasure Beach

The Pleasure Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: The Pleasure Beach with its mixture of high-octane rides and traditional attractions sits at the top of Great Yarmouth's Golden Mile dominating the seafront skyline with its famous Skydrop. Spread over nine acres, the Pleasure Beach offers huge family fun, full-throttle white knuckle rides to exhilarate and thrill, water attractions to catch your breath and fun rides to keep the children happy for hours. Our roller coaster has been the star attraction since 1932 and is still a crowd puller today. More than 1.1 million visitors enjoyed the Pleasure Beach experience in 2013, confirming our place in the top 10 UK free entry amusement parks. And even more attractions, rides and innovations are on their way.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Dated, dirty, games not working but staff still charging for them!!!! Needs a lot of updating and cleaning up to bring it up to date- rubbish

2  Thank Jo B
There are newer reviews for The Pleasure Beach

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We spent a couple of hours at Pleasure beach during a short stay in Yarmouth. My 3 year old little girl loved her time here. 3 or 4 nice little rides that she could go on by herself, from little car rides to the tea cups. I would say don't go here thinking it will be some kind of Alton towers or Thorpe Park. There are some big rides (the rollercoaster being one of the best) but in my view they are more set up for the under 12. The price could also be an issue if there is more than two or three of you. As we was only planning on being there for around an hour, we just paid £10 for 10 tokens (1 token a ride) but if your planning on being there longer the wristband would be best. The good thing about price is there is nothing to pay to enter. In my view some rides may look a little tired but just for a short visit, fun was had by all.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Took our daughter and her friend here over the weekend, the weather was cold and windy, but the kids had a thoroughly enjoyable few hours.

The only negative I would say is that some of the rides are getting a little tired and need refurbishing, otherwise the attraction is varied.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We visited the pleasure beach this weekend whilst staying in Norfolk.
We got wristbands which did seem rather overprices at £17 each although we had exchanged some of our Tesco clubcard vouchers for money off entry so that made it fantastic value. The weather wasn't great so that did spoil the atmosphere a little, I think it must be brilliant here in the height of summer with all of the lights etc.
It was really nice to go on the rides we'd visited as children such as the rollercoaster and mono rail. I do think it was worth going and maybe if you cant afford a wristband just buy ride tokens instead.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I am glad that I did not buy a wrist band before arrival. Shocking. The ghost house looked great from the outside but inside, awful. The child’s drive around cars had nothing to drive around other than one parking sign, just a large patch of cement. Awful. No inspiration, no imagination. Utterly disappointed. The log flume wasn’t working and I’m glad it wasn’t, it looked like a health hazard! The toy grabbing machines in the corner by the toilet wasn’t even working and the whole place looked run down. We spent about £8 on tokens. wouldnt go again.

1  Thank minimoo1986