“Awful dont buy online wrist band isnt worth it. Rides are dull”
Review of The Pleasure Beach

The Pleasure Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: The Pleasure Beach with its mixture of high-octane rides and traditional attractions sits at the top of Great Yarmouth's Golden Mile dominating the seafront skyline with its famous Skydrop. Spread over nine acres, the Pleasure Beach offers huge family fun, full-throttle white knuckle rides to exhilarate and thrill, water attractions to catch your breath and fun rides to keep the children happy for hours. Our roller coaster has been the star attraction since 1932 and is still a crowd puller today. More than 1.1 million visitors enjoyed the Pleasure Beach experience in 2013, confirming our place in the top 10 UK free entry amusement parks. And even more attractions, rides and innovations are on their way.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I am glad that I did not buy a wrist band before arrival. Shocking. The ghost house looked great from the outside but inside, awful. The child’s drive around cars had nothing to drive around other than one parking sign, just a large patch of cement. Awful. No inspiration, no imagination. Utterly disappointed. The log flume wasn’t working and I’m glad it wasn’t, it looked like a health hazard! The toy grabbing machines in the corner by the toilet wasn’t even working and the whole place looked run down. We spent about £8 on tokens. wouldnt go again.

1  Thank minimoo1986
Write a ReviewReviews (1,376)
All reviews
in 30 reviews
"an adult"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Some new rides, but some very old ones. Good day out and the wristbands are good value. Food is available.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The pleasure beach has so much to offer for all the family! We had children as young as 6 and our grandparents with us! All enjoyed so much!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I am a real fan of Great Yarmouth and love it with all my heart but i have to say on our recent holiday my husband and I didn't really ride anything in the pleasure beach, our old favourites are still there, The roller coaster our favourite, it's iconic and i'd be upset if it was ever removed but the rest of the park could do with a whole new make over now and i did feel the rides were a bit too over priced for the amount available. If it's a first visit to Yarmouth then people would probably quite like the pleasure beach but for returning holiday makers it is feeling a bit tired now. A new ride has arrived since last year which looks pretty good but it might be nice to see the log flume removed and a larger up to date roller coaster style ride installed in it's place. Also the food available in there isn't great im afraid.