“Great for Kids”
Review of The Pleasure Beach

The Pleasure Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: The Pleasure Beach with its mixture of high-octane rides and traditional attractions sits at the top of Great Yarmouth's Golden Mile dominating the seafront skyline with its famous Skydrop. Spread over nine acres, the Pleasure Beach offers huge family fun, full-throttle white knuckle rides to exhilarate and thrill, water attractions to catch your breath and fun rides to keep the children happy for hours. Our roller coaster has been the star attraction since 1932 and is still a crowd puller today. More than 1.1 million visitors enjoyed the Pleasure Beach experience in 2013, confirming our place in the top 10 UK free entry amusement parks. And even more attractions, rides and innovations are on their way.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

What a difference to Bournemouth - the beach at Yarmouth is full of great things to do and pleasure beach (although pricey) is great day long entertainment for all the family - even those of us just watching the rides! Being a little older does not mean that we don't like bright lights and the fun of the fair. Also if you are not riding then you can still enter free and I lov this about pleasure beach. The food leaves a lot to be desired but there is a lovely little take away or small sit down place on Wellington Pier and if you go toward the back of the pier there is a really nice cafe that is exceptionally cheap and friendly.and looks out over the beach to the sea.

There are newer reviews for The Pleasure Beach

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I paid for myself and 2 grandchildren aged 4 & 12 to access the rides for the day.
Well worth it. We spent a good few hours there then went back to our site after lunch. My husband took the 4 year old on the beach while I took the 12 year old back to on on the faster rides. After a couple of hours we went to finish off on the log flume. By this time it was getting cold and we got really soaked. I was dragged on by my granddaughter 3 more times until I was so cold and wet I gave in! we had some great banter with the staff who found it really funny that I had got to go to the supermarket on my way back to our caravan!
We really had our monies worth out of the bands and would def do it again...with a rain mac next time!

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Buy a wristband if you want to make the day.. love it.. right near seafront worth a visit! Avoid the ride revoloution .. Unless thrill seeker

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Great park! Plenty of rides for all ages. A traditional old rollercoaster which looked great. My Kids loved the smaller rides. Located near all the local amenities.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The highpoint of the visit has to be the wooden rollercoaster. From the ground it may look pretty lame compared to some of the more modern stomach churners. Give it a try, the noise of the carriages on the track and the slow grinding progress up to the top is genuinely thrilling. The views of the town and the beach are fantastic from the top. The rest of the attraction is pretty standard fare, just like a funfair rather than something anything like Thorpe Park. Well worth the visit, particularly on a hot day.