“fantastic food”
Review of Henrys - The Shabby Chic Cafe - CLOSED

Henrys - The Shabby Chic Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Now under the management of Lisa and Terry. A unique, friendly and nostalgic shabby chic cafe opposite Britannia pier, serving Coffee, Tea, Cakes, Elevenses, Lunches and fabulous Afternoon teas. Hooray Henrys serving simple unpretentious fresh cooked food not fast food!Enjoy the Hooray Henrys experience soon! Hope to see you soon at Hooray Henry's!Check out Hooray Henrys boutique B&B's in Great Yarmouth and Sheringham
Reviewed September 13, 2013

What a gem this place is,mother and daughter are so lovely the food is well presented and tastes amazing.Free tea and coffee refills are very welcome.We had the salmon,chicken and ham sandwiches over 3 days and each selection was beautiful.Thank you for the cream scones on our last day they were lush.x

Lisa F, Owner at Henrys - The Shabby Chic Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for your lovely review. We thoroughly enjoyed and looked forward to your daily visits :) We are glad you got home safely and hopefully see you again next year!!!! Lisa :-)

There are newer reviews for Henrys - The Shabby Chic Cafe

Reviewed September 10, 2013

After hearing so much about this place I finally managed to pay it a visit this afternoon.
Firstly the decor gives it great character and has been well thought out. The food was delicious and home cooked. I had a jacket with chilli topping, which was served with fresh side salad. It was lovely. And to top my experience off, the staff were friendly and more than accommodating especially with my troublesome little 2 year old. The fact that it is run by a family adds to the character of this restaurant.
I have read through previous reviews and find it hard to believe that others can find negatives in this little haven. However I guess you cannot please everyone. I was asked regularly about having my coffee refilled and the chef made sure to pay our table a visit to ask if we were satisfied with the quality of the food. I can honestly find no criticism in this place. Infact I intend to return this weekend to try the legendary brunch.
Hooray Henry's is different and classy, and exactly what Great Yarmouth Seafront needs!!!!
Great job guys!!!!!!

Lisa F, Owner at Henrys - The Shabby Chic Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so glad you and your daughter enjoyed your time with us. Our little tea room is family run business and we would encourage families to visit. I am in the process of putting a Childrens Menu together which will not only be fun but healthy eating. I can say from all of us that I remember your visit and all of us can tell you that your daughter was not troublesome, she was an absolute delight and entertained us all. We look forward to seeing you both again soon!! Lisa :-)

Reviewed September 10, 2013

A lovely place with lovely people. The Norfolk Rarebit was gorgeous and we were offered free refills when our teapot was empty. The staff were very polite, always had a smile and asked us if everything was to our satisfaction. Will definitely be back and would recommend to others.
Well done.

Thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased that your enjoyed your time with us - refills will always be available, it is our way of saying 'thank you'. Look forward to seeing you soon. Lisa :-)

Reviewed September 8, 2013

we visited last week, and i fully intend to return, the quality of the food & service were excellent & great value for money. The inside is lovely really quirky. I would highly recommend a visit.

Thank you for your lovely review. We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to seeing you soon. Lisa :-)

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

fab place ,lovely friendly staff n excellent full english breakfast with fresh eggs from owners chickens, superb, worth a visit !

Thank you for your lovely review. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to seeing you again. :-) Lisa