“FANTASTIC!!!”

Pirates Cove Adventure Golf
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 18 Hole pirate themed adventure golf. Open daily from 10am to 5pm.
Norwich, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FANTASTIC!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My children loved this! Only £20 for a family of four and although visited in a busy August, didn't have to wait too long. It is now my 4 year olds favourite activity. Obviously pirate themed but very well maintained, very impressed and definitely visiting again.

Huntingdon, England, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great fun”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Played on a Friday night with teenage kids. Didn't have to wait. No queues. Clean and well maintained. Hadn't played since I'd been a kid. We had a great time. We were lucky as it was do quiet as I imagine it could be a nightmare if its busy.

Melbourne, United Kingdom
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Fun for all”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

A great bit of fun that is reasonably priced and maintained in perfect condition. I do suggest getting there early because it does get a tad busy.

London, England, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best crazy golf in great yarmouth”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had a great time here my 4 yr old daughter just loved all the scenery lots of pirates and waterfalls as u can well imagine. The course is very well maintained and all works as it should. We did both this course and the indoor adventure golf and this one wins hands down. Coming back I would go to this one again defiantly but I'd say don't bother with the indoor one it is just like being in a disused museum the holes don't all work properly, poorly made and we ended up being quite frustrated with it. Had great fun. At the pirate golf defiantly worth being a little more expensive than the others and did not mind paying that bit extra.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not child friendly”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Won't allow my daughter to play while I walk around with her - how rediculous is that. Needs to be more child friendly. I chose another course which allowed my 6 year old daughter to play while I walked the course with her.