“Great food Great service in Great Yarmouth”
Review of Beach House Cafe

Beach House Cafe
Ranked #58 of 333 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
“Great food Great service in Great Yarmouth”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Sunday morning walk along the sea front and not long before hunger set in.

Noticed the Beach House Cafe (Newley refurbished) and thought why not .

Very smart and clean inside along with a welcoming owner.

We had the daily breakfast and we where not disappointed , great food and great value.

Looking forward to our next visit...

Visited March 2014
21 Thank Grifficx

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Best full english in Great Yarmouth”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the Beach House Cafe experience this morning. Recently refurbished to a bright colorful and clean decor the staff were warm and friendly.
I have never been in this cafe before and I was suitable impressed by the wide range of breakfast choices all extremely good value for money. I had the full English (2 of everything with mushrooms, beans and tomatoes) for an extravagant £3.50!!
My husband and I will definitely be returning thank you Pete :D
P.S. Toilets were sparkling and new too!

• Visited March 2014
19 Thank Blackcherry1969
“ace”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

my self partner went August 2013 they allowed dogs into the premises . the food was hot fresh staff are friendly overall lovely clean deferentially would recommend to other people

• Visited August 2013
19 Thank golddi
Gainsborough, United Kingdom
“Could not want more”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Myself , the wife, my daughter, my son, my sons partner and the three grandchildren were looking for a cafe for evening meal as we had our small dog with us so restaurants were out.
Once we had reviewed the menu which was quite comprehensive the staff were very understanding and helpful when it came to ordering. The food was brought out very quickly and was hot and plenty of it.
Once finished we all left with fully stomachs and a nice good bye from the staff.

We called in at dinner time for our main meal and could not have been more impressed with the food (quality and quantity) and pleasant staff.

Both meals were priced at cafe rates but were better than most restaurants I have been to.

• Visited September 2013
22 Thank Antony W
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“excellent customer service”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Every time we visit the area we eat here.....lovely food and fantastic staff that have made us feel so welcome. We were welcomed like we were one of the family...I am 82 and my two sisters were with me as well as my sisters daughter in law...excellent prices total satisfaction.

• Visited October 2013