“Best full english in Great Yarmouth”
Review of Beach House Cafe

Beach House Cafe
Ranked #69 of 348 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the Beach House Cafe experience this morning. Recently refurbished to a bright colorful and clean decor the staff were warm and friendly.
I have never been in this cafe before and I was suitable impressed by the wide range of breakfast choices all extremely good value for money. I had the full English (2 of everything with mushrooms, beans and tomatoes) for an extravagant £3.50!!
My husband and I will definitely be returning thank you Pete :D
P.S. Toilets were sparkling and new too!

19  Thank Blackcherry1969

Reviewed February 28, 2014

my self partner went August 2013 they allowed dogs into the premises . the food was hot fresh staff are friendly overall lovely clean deferentially would recommend to other people

19  Thank golddi
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Myself , the wife, my daughter, my son, my sons partner and the three grandchildren were looking for a cafe for evening meal as we had our small dog with us so restaurants were out.
Once we had reviewed the menu which was quite comprehensive the staff were very understanding and helpful when it came to ordering. The food was brought out very quickly and was hot and plenty of it.
Once finished we all left with fully stomachs and a nice good bye from the staff.

We called in at dinner time for our main meal and could not have been more impressed with the food (quality and quantity) and pleasant staff.

Both meals were priced at cafe rates but were better than most restaurants I have been to.

22  Thank Antony W
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Every time we visit the area we eat here.....lovely food and fantastic staff that have made us feel so welcome. We were welcomed like we were one of the family...I am 82 and my two sisters were with me as well as my sisters daughter in law...excellent prices total satisfaction.

21  Thank sharon j
Reviewed October 4, 2013

we have been eating here for 35yrs and now our children together with their children are enjoying meals here now when they come for a holiday.a friendly family run this establishment with excellent food at very reasonable prices.plenty to choose from for children and adults alike.although there has been a brilliant refurbishment here,the prices have still remained the sameand all the staff are very helpful and friendly. thoroughly recommended.

23  Thank gill w