“Didn't Want To Leave.”
other travelers have booked this property
Exclusive private beachside location next to our sandy beach with stunning sea views
Location location location - directly overlooking Norfolks sandy beach!!!! Fantastic beachside location
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Location location location - directly overlooking Norfolks sandy beach!!!!
Fantastic beachside location
Your stunning beachside location with superb sea views.
Private patio area with fantastic sea views
Modern shower room
Contemporary kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, toaster, etc
Best UK location we have ever stayed in! Tripadvisor
Double bedroom
Romantic getaways
Stunning beachside location
Next to super sandy beach
Your beachside sun loungers await you!
Choice of double or bunks in second bedroom
Enjoy a trip on the nearby Norfolk Broads
Visit the local seal colony
Local beach
Nearby Norfolk Broads
Nearby Norfolk Broads
Enjoy long coastal walks
Entrance to Wakefield Court Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Steeple Bumpstead, United Kingdom
“Didn't Want To Leave.”
Reviewed July 30, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Arrived a little early (check in was at 1500) so decided to drive along to the beach parking and scope out the beach situation. So glad we did. The beach is fantastic. Never gets busy & always room to play games, dig holes etc without getting in any ones way. Beautiful sunsets & lovely sandy walks await.

After the beach we walked back to the house which is less than a minute from the beach access. Met by the owner who showed us to our chalet. To be honest, it was a bit smaller than what we thought when we booked but we needn't have worried. Our party consisted of my wife, myself & our 9 year old daughter who claimed the her bedroom and was unpacked before we had finished unloading the car. Coin meter for the electrics which was a lot less that we thought we'd use. £5 easily did us the week. Shower was lovely after a day on the beach and everything else was functional. We stayed in No.1 which did have a faint "drain" smell for the week but that was our only flaw.

Little arcade down the road which pleased our daughter & ideally sited for journeys out into the Norfolk wilds. Walked along the beach every evening and had a morning cuppa looking out to sea...blissful.

Come the end of the week we were sad to leave our little piece of tranquillity.

Jul 31, 2017
Thank you for your 5 star review. Glad that you enjoyed your stay, hope to see you again soon. Nick Proprietor Beachside Holidays Norfolk.
Susislalo...
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
“"Beautiful sea views, peaceful, relaxing & safe place to stay for a woman on her own"”
Reviewed July 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Stayed in Hickling no.1 chalet from 20th May 2017 for a week on my own apart from the first night when my daughter, fiance & my grandson stopped over for one night as it was my birthday. I was pretty apprehensive on my journey there as I knew that I would be on my own for the rest of the week from the Monday. It was the first time I have ever holiday'd on my own! As soon as I saw the beautiful location & stunning sea views as I parked up my heart felt at peace. Nick the owner was there to show me around & was very kind and helpful. I felt relaxed & at home immediately. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon & we all sat outside in the sunshine. There was another lady staying on her own in Barton no.1 & during our weeks stay we went for lunch together & had walks on the beach with her dog. We are still in touch now we are back in our own homes. We also spent time on our own doing our own thing, for me mainly sitting sunbathing or reading a book as we were very fortunate with the weeks weather. If not that I was sketching at the dining table over looking the sea. My evenings were spent knitting whilst watching the little boats, birds and seagulls flying around from the comfort of the settee.
Wakefield Court Beach is such a lovely place to stay, I would describe it as 'A little Oasis'. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to return again in 2018!!!
Thank You Nick for creating such a safe, affordable, & homely environment in such a stunning location.

Jul 30, 2017
Thank you for your 5 star review and kind words. Glad that you enjoyed your stay at Wakefield Court Beach, we do agree that it is set in a beautiful location, with stunning se views. Look forward to seeing you again next year. Nick Proprietor Beachside Holidays Norfolk.
Tawnbyblu...
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Views”
Reviewed July 26, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This was perfect for us, the views were amazing and we were even lucky enough to witness a thunder and lightening storm (not what you want on holiday normally but it was spectacular).
The site is private and looks down onto a lovely beach which is accessible a few hundred yards away (quite steep so I'm not too sure if it's wheelchair friendly).
The beach never got busy while we there and it gives the impression of having a semi-private beach.
You are within easy reach of Great Yarmouth and other surrounding towns, but where it is situated you can either keep yourself private or visit the local attractions.
We stayed in Barton Chalet 6 which is an ideal size for a couple and has the facility of an extra pull out bed which we didn't need.
The chalet has everything you need, though we didn't use the oven I'm sure it was as good as the rest of the appliances. The shower is a proper shower, not a wishy washy one you sometimes get.
Bed was lovely and comfortable and if you leave the window open you wake up to the sound of the waves crashing on the beach - nothing can beat that sound.
Would definitely recommend this - the only reservation I would have is with young children I would be worried about the cliff, there is a fence but I don't think I would be able to relax if my grand-daughter was around as she is such a live wire, but that is the only reservation I have about this place everything else is perfect.

Jul 26, 2017
Thank you for your 5 star review. We too think that the sea views are amazing and as you say nothing can beat waking up to the sound of the waves crashing on the beach below. Glad that you enjoyed and hope to see you again soon. Nick (Proprietor Beachside Holidays Norfolk)
Asha999
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed July 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Lovely chalet, plenty of room for the 2 of us plus dog. In a great position overlooking the beach with great walks in either direction
Would definitely recommend this accommodation for a lovely week in Norfolk

Jul 21, 2017
Thank you for your 5 star review, glad that you enjoyed your stay, hope to see you again soon. Nick Proprietor Beachside Holidays Norfolk.
rayzer123
Clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“The perfect holiday location”
Reviewed June 15, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The site and accommodation were 1st class, it was better than the pics on the website. The site is very central for all the entertainment you need and short drive or bus ride to the Norfolk broads. Can't rate it highly enough, thanks Nick for a great holiday.

Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for your 5 star review. Glad that you enjoyed your stay here at Wakefield Court Beach, hope to see you again soon. Nick sampson Proprietor Beachside Holidays Norfolk.
FlewtheRo...
Dronfield, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 5, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Had a wonderful relaxing time at the beach house.
Great facilities and the views were amazing from the garden.
Will definitely stay again in the near future.

Tony&Alison Robins
May 2017

Your age range 35-49
Jun 7, 2017
Thank you for your 5 star review, glad you enjoyed your stay and the amazing views! Look forward to seeing you again, Nick Sampson Proprietor Beachside Holidays Norfolk.
Go707071
“what a brilliant choice we made”
Reviewed April 30, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

stayed here for easter break could not have found anywhere better very quiet and veiws amazing would go back tomorrow anne and dave

May 1, 2017
Thank you for your 5 star review. Glad that you enjoyed the amazing views and found it very quiet. Hope to see you again soon. Nick Proprietor Beachside Holidays Norfolk.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing