“Fab home made cakes”

Sara's Tearoom
Ranked #26 of 348 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sara's Tearooms is a family run, dog friendly cafe focused on delivering great service & quality food at value for money prices."When we say Homemade, its home made by us"Cakes and Home-made Meals are Sara's speciality, with every cake and homemade special ever sold at the Tearooms being personally baked by Sara herself."Relax and enjoy the experience"Open from late March to late October, Sara's Tearooms is a great place to relax & dine in comfort. On a nice day, lots of our customers choose to dine alfresco style in our award winning flower gardens area or alternatively on our covered beach terrace which offers unobstructed sea views with access to the beach.
Reviewed September 25, 2013

would highly recommend this tearoom it has amazing home made cakes and the scones with cream and jam are to die, for very friendly staff

1  Thank Sharon R

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Visited Sara's tearoom for a cup of tea and cake, we opted for cream teas, the scones were delicious very light with lots of jam & clotted cream, we sat in the garden at the front which was kept beautiful with plenty of flowers still in bloom even though it was in September, well worth a visit.

1  Thank Julie G
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I called in wife my wife and two children whilst on holidays in Norfolk. As it was a wet day we drove south to great yarmouth to visit the sea life centre. As it was lunch time we decided to eat before going so we called into Sara's tea room for lunch.

It was perfect for us. With 3 year old and a baby in tow there was ample space for the buggy and a nice selection of food for my eldest daughter. She opted for a simple ham sandwich and whilst the bread might have been a little fresher, there was loads of thick cut tasty ham which more than made up for it. My wife had a bacon bagette and I had an all day breakfast. All was lovely and very reasonably priced.

Being a pig we had a cake each after too. As it goes it was really nice and again reasonable value for money. A nice touch was when we were leaving the owner came over and said hello which was nice. Also its just on the beach so on the odd day when it isnt raining its perfect to have a stroll on the beach afterwards.

1  Thank Jimmyposhfan
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Lovely cafe and friendly staff had a great breakfast . You should try this cafe .I go their every time when in Great Yarmouth .good value for money, and try their homemade cakes their lovely.

2  Thank Unross
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Visited twice so far this week for breakfast and will probably visit anothef couple of times before heading home. I can't fault it. Lovely breakfasts, good value, great location and very friendly staff. The place is also family friendly with plenty of space for your pushchair and changing facilities. I didn't like all of the items on the breakfast and the staff had no problem with me swapping items (ie egg for hash brown). The cakes look scrummy, I'm dying to try one but I've always been too full off my breakfast!

2  Thank Smithy2310