“Fair price”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Great Yarmouth
“Fair price”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Had a meal there last week, reasonable but have had better.I would say middle of the road, The young lady that served us to say the least was very miserable & this was commented on by other diners. plus the drinks were served in the wrong glasses ie. the wine was in tumblers.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank 114Dennisw

Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Peezy35”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Excellent. There is a good choice of well prepared dishes served by cheerful and polite staff. I always eat here at lease once whenever I visit Gt. Yarmouth

Visited March 2014
Wisbech, United Kingdom
“fantastic”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

didn't book but got a seet,lovely meal.brilliant service,and a great lamb roast dinner,a bottle of wine and a few beers

Visited March 2014
Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
“Delicious, friendly and retro”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I just recently moved to Yarmouth and EVERYONE I've asked says this is the best place to eat in town. Even strangers on the street and my home insurance provider...and he's from Kent! So I went in as soon as possible and was tickled pink by the sudden return of the 1970s! What a lovely, warm welcome and an amazing amount of choice on the menu. I went for the garlic mushrooms to start (though it took me ages to decide, what with all the great choices) and was glad I did...SO much yummy garlic butter to mop up with the ridiculously tasty bread rolls. Then steak and lobster, cooked to perfection; I've rarely eaten such melt-in-the-mouth buttery steak - and at completely reasonable prices. The staff were lovely and I can't wait to go back! Just one thing - the portions are VAST so bring your appetite!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Henrys O
Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
“Valentines meal”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a pleasant meal in this very busy Greek run restaurant . No complaints about our food or service. The manager went around each table making sure all his customers were happy. prices are reasonable and the choice of dishes on the menu was pretty good. A place we would return to for certain.

Visited February 2014