“Peezy35”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Excellent. There is a good choice of well prepared dishes served by cheerful and polite staff. I always eat here at lease once whenever I visit Gt. Yarmouth

Reviewed March 23, 2014

didn't book but got a seet,lovely meal.brilliant service,and a great lamb roast dinner,a bottle of wine and a few beers

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I just recently moved to Yarmouth and EVERYONE I've asked says this is the best place to eat in town. Even strangers on the street and my home insurance provider...and he's from Kent! So I went in as soon as possible and was tickled pink by the sudden return of the 1970s! What a lovely, warm welcome and an amazing amount of choice on the menu. I went for the garlic mushrooms to start (though it took me ages to decide, what with all the great choices) and was glad I did...SO much yummy garlic butter to mop up with the ridiculously tasty bread rolls. Then steak and lobster, cooked to perfection; I've rarely eaten such melt-in-the-mouth buttery steak - and at completely reasonable prices. The staff were lovely and I can't wait to go back! Just one thing - the portions are VAST so bring your appetite!

1  Thank Henrys O
Reviewed February 14, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a pleasant meal in this very busy Greek run restaurant . No complaints about our food or service. The manager went around each table making sure all his customers were happy. prices are reasonable and the choice of dishes on the menu was pretty good. A place we would return to for certain.

1  Thank francishall60
Reviewed February 8, 2014

After a sunny but breezy winters walk on the beach we had an excellent lunch of fish and chips at the Charcoal Grill. The fish was very fresh, the batter crisp and not too thick. The staff were very pleasant. What is more the prices are very reasonable. Children's menu for £2.25.