My friend and I spent a lovely 4 nights at The Carlton Hotel. We had a very warm welcome, our room was comfortable although a little tired, but the Hotel is being re-furbished whilst we were there. The food was very good and the choices equally as good. Our waitress 'Nellie' was such a sweet person nothing was too much trouble for her considering she was run off her feet. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. We would definitely stay there again, may in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Great Yarmouth’s premier hotels, the Carlton is centrally located at the heart of Great Yarmouth’s recently modernised promenade. This elegant 97 bedroom Victorian hotel can accommodate most holiday requirements and all rooms are en suite, with hot beverage making facilities and colour Television. There is the opportunity to upgrade to sea view and Superior rooms in order to make the most of your stay at this hotel, and a comfortable and quiet lounge bar to relax in. For those looking for something livelier, there is a separate entertainment suite and dance floor with a programme operating most nights of the week. Like many of our hotels, the Carlton enjoys an enviable resort location and it is just a short stroll along the seafront to reach the town centre which offers a bustling market and plenty of shops to browse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bay Carlton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Carlton Great Yarmouth
- Bay Carlton Hotel Great Yarmouth, Norfolk