“Joyland”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Joyland”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I remember visiting here about 15 years ago when I was a teenager, it looks exactly the same! The rides look tatty and could do with a paint job. I personally think it's quite expensive if the whole family want to ride together it can cost you a lot of money. I think they should either charge a fee for entering or you should be able to buy wristbands.
Overall it's a good place for spending an hour or two.

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Wakefield, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“good family fun!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

good that we were able to go on rides as a family however did work out as £4 per ride so not the cheapest.

Visited August 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Abit tatty but little ones enjoy it.”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Looks a bit worn ( to be honest my nan said she used to take my mum and auntie when they were kids) and could do with abit of paint.
The rides are good value. My two young children enjoyed it. Has a funny public toilet smell to it though. But overall not bad.

Visited October 2013
Staffs, England
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Great for young children.”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My 2 year old loved this place, lots of rides suitable for toddlers and young children. 10 rides cost us £15 which i felt was quite good value. Its located next to the pier and over the road from the town.

Visited September 2013
London
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Good fun for the little'uns”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Took our 3 year old to joyland, its was quiet but she had a lovely time. Its small but has plenty of rides.

Visited September 2013