All reviews wetherspoons hotel huge walk in shower air con great shower ironing board cleaning staff large tv comfortable bed brilliant stay fantastic hotel tea coffee great place to stay stay there again town centre biscuits good size receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

I am a disabled person who is in a power chair and I was let down by the last hotel I didn’t know if I was gonna get anywhere as it’s Easter well I found troll cart on booking.com. When I turned up I was told the lift was broken and they could not accommodate me well nearly in tears the lady said there is a way round it so I said ok got to the room was clean all adapted for me the lady on reception was so kind to me well done only let down was lift issue

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed April 7, 2019

My self and my wife decided to have an overnight stay in Great Yarmouth and decided on The Troll Cart. I must say we were very impressed right from the start, we left the car in the nearby multi storey which closes at night and it was fine. The reception staff were very pleasant and helpful and the room exceeded our expectations as it is at the lower end of the price scale, it was smart, spacious and exceptionally clean with a very comfortable bed, we had breakfast in the morning in the pub under the hotel and it was very nice. The hotel is right in the middle of the town and a very short walk to the pier and seafront, all in all a very pleasant experience and we would definitely stay there again.

Room tip: You can leave your car overnight in the adjacent multi storey and it is safe and secure
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2019

My room was large with a kingsize bed and large flatscreen tv. Bathroom was clean with a huge walk-in shower (no bath, but for me a shower is my preference). The wifi was free and fast enough to stream Netflix on my laptop. It's located in the middle of town about 5 minutes walk from the seafront. Security was good, the hotel part was well segregated from the pub.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

The last two times me and my partner have come in for breakfast we have used the wetherspoons app to buy our traditional breakfast and coffee refill, the last time we waited quite a while and when the food arrived it was cold, thought we would give it another go this morning and after a 20 minute wait the food arrives and the plate is hot but food is stone cold other than a luke warm sausage, not sure how the plate ended up so hot with such cold food, stone cold beans just seem like they've been poured straight out of the tin.
Can't beat value in here but won't be coming for food again any time soon. Service is friendly enough and it's cheap but still can't get away from the fact the food is cold.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

We called into the bar over the weekend of our reunion it was very busy but service was quick and efficient. food also was quick and very good value for money.
Toilets as always in weather spoons a long way to go upstairs but there was a lift.
Bar and toilet very tastefully done and clean.
Thanks you.