“Beautiful Caravan”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sarah1210...
Essex, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Caravan”
Reviewed April 15, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Stayed in this caravan for 2 nights during Easter holidays. This was the nicest caravan we have stayed in. It was modern, clean, spacious and had everything in there you needed. I would highly recommend to anyone staying at the Broadland Sands resort.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
May 29, 2017
"Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. Emma"
vcollins4...
Enfield, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed April 7, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I had a perfect stay in this beautiful caravan, clean tidy and modern ... very spacious was perfect for a few days break, very well equipped for a couple of days stay also for longer stays ... defiantly recommend this caravan to others ... beautiful!

Apr 17, 2017
Thank you for your great feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Broadland Sands 214. It really is a lovely caravan. We do hope you book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your 2cHolidays discount voucher to receive £50 off your next booking. Emma P-C, 2cHolidays.
Jolanta L
“Thanks. It was fantastic. High quality. Recommended for all.”
Reviewed January 4, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Super I like it. Good place. Clean. Fantastic. High recommend for all. Quiet location and family good place.

Jan 12, 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing