“Good service food and value”

Alexandra Reataurant
Ranked #28 of 347 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The alexandrea restursnt is very pleasant resturant very good food and service very pleasant and helpful staff and good value

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Thankfully this restaurant is now open for the season; sadly missed since Xmas. My wife and I have attended this establishment many times in the past and had no other intention than to visit again on our trip into Yarmouth. On entereing we were immediately shown to table and, after settling, the young waitress approached and asked if we were ready to order. She took our drinks order and said that she would give us more time to make our menu selection. My wife wanted cod but with new potatoes instead of chips; this request was immediately accepted without question. I myself had fillet steak and it was exactly to my taste. Both meals were of a very high standard and were of great value. The attention to detail by all members of staff that we came into contact with was excellent and their customer service was second to none. This restaurant has a very large selection on it's menu and is extremely well furnished and presented. We will certainly visit again and would highly recommend it to others.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is good value restaurant serving fish and chips,excellent steaks,grills,salads,light snacks,sandwiches etc,the portions are huge but very well prepared.Good central location,i found that the restaurants on the main street down to the sea/beach were genarally better than those along the sea front(with some exceptions)

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Good quality food,great service,very friendly staff.We were showed to our table and the waitress took our drinks order while we made up our minds what to eat it was a nice touch not being rushed.I ordered plaice and chips and too my suprise when it arrived i was given two pieces of plaice with the chips the waitress said thats thier standard portion size.On our second visit i had thier whitebait as a starter and again very generous portions and perfectly cooked.My wife enjoyed her meals and the kids loved the scampi,spam fritters,chips and milk shakes,see you again next year the King family.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Excellent service, very generous portions, and good value for money! 4th year in a row we have been, and the staff even remember us!!