The Tower House Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$84
$70
$127
$45
$44
The Imperial Crown Hotel(Halifax)(Great Value!)
$46
$47
Travelodge
$73
PremierInn.com
The New Hobbit(Sowerby Bridge)(Great Value!)
$118
$114
Travelocity
All reviewswedding breakfastfrom start to finishwedding receptionhoneymoon suiteevening receptionroast beefsowerby bridgepiecontinental breakfastfood was lovelyfollowing morningbar and restaurantfamily weddingstayed here for one nightfull englishcar parkcarvery
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Absolutely stunning hotel, amazing, enthusiastic and extremely polite staff. Lovely and clean, what more can I say! I shall definitely be back with my family and will be recommending this hotel in future.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Had a disaster at home and was looking for a somewhere to stop overnight. Booked at the last minute but certainly was not disappointed. The staff simply could not do enough for us their attention to detail was wonderful. We stayed in a lovely room clean fresh and the bed was really comfortable. We had a meal in the restaurant and it was scrummy... We have been to this hotel on a number of occasions to functions such and weddings and the theme evenings and it never fails to impress us. No paying for parking and its in such nice surroundings I would definately recommend the Sunday carvery is great the whole place as such a good name in our area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Julie M
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Visited The Tower House Hotel for an Anniversary and it was lovely! The food was great! The service is excellent, All staff are very polite and welcoming. I couldn't find a single fault. The hotel manager was a star!. The place is very clean. You feel very welcomed and at home! would defiantly recommend!!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Amellia G
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Went for a 25th wedding anniversary, stayed overnight also. The staff here are a credit to the hotel, nothing is too much for them and the hotel manager is fantastic! Food is fab and the hotel rooms are very clean! Great location

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank gladwinwales
TowerHouse, Owner at The Tower House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2014

Dear guest, thank you for your lovely review. We are so happy you enjoyed your 25th Wedding Anniversary and stay. Our rooms are modern and comfy and our cleaners would like to thank you for saying they were clean.On behalf of our manager, Chef's and staff thank you for your kind comments and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The Tower House ... well what can I say other than AMAZING ! ... We came for an anniversary meal midweek, we was greeted by the hotel manager as soon as we walked in the door, the staff were very quick and efficient, I could not fault the service.

Then there is the food - The whole meal was faultless, we had opted to have our our meal from the specials board at the choice of the chef, I think he must have known me better than I know myself for what I wouldn't choose myself the meal was perfect and cooked to perfection.
He chose smoked duck on a bed of feta and beet root with an orange sauce.
Rack of lamb with parsnip purée, fondant potato and wilted greens ( oh my the parsnip purée was to die for, I could have eaten a bowl full )

I would advise anybody who is eating here to check out the specials board and ask for recommendations

I just cannot wait to go back, I've not been able to stop talking about my Tower House experience I'm a very very happy customer

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Freya C

Dear guest thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review, it's always a bonus to know a guest as had a wonderful stay with us. Our head Chef takes great pride in the special's board, it allows him to be a bit more adventurous, it is very popular with our diners. We have a new Chef and a long with our head Chef they are producing some exciting new dishes, and we are hoping that customers will begin to think of The Tower House Hotel as a restaurant and not just an hotel where guests dine. As always our managers and staff are on hand to make your meal friendly and enjoyable, I do hope this will encourage you and others to call again.Once again thank you.