The Tower House Hotel
$71
$106
$47
$46
The Imperial Crown Hotel(Halifax)(Great Value!)
$51
$48
Travelodge
$75
PremierInn.com
The New Hobbit(Sowerby Bridge)(Great Value!)
$84
$67
Travelocity
All reviewswedding breakfastfrom start to finishwedding receptionhoneymoon suiteevening receptionroast beefsowerby bridgepiecontinental breakfastfood was lovelyfollowing morningbar and restaurantfamily weddingstayed here for one nightfull englishcar parkcarvery
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2012

we was their for my brothers wedding on 05.10.2012 ,from us booking to stay over sorting out that we could check in early so we could get changed for the wedding,the staff was great .The full service was taking place and all the room was laid out lovely and are very modern.The food was beautiful and we will be going back again for meal or carvey.Staff are very helpful ,Be assured the service is second to none, including the bar and serving staff, I would like to thank Rob for helping to make the new Mr & Mrs Ambler day very special Thank you .
The We will definitely be recommending this perfect hotel and venue to others for any special occassions or meals and you will not go wrong if you do.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2012

After trying to find hotels in halifax I came across tower house hotel on trip advisor and read all reviews and subsequently booked a room for myself and a colleague for two rooms. When we found the hotel we were greeted by two friendly staff who were successfully multi-tasking serving drinks, serving meals and checking us in. My colleague got the bridal suite and I had a standard double room. Both rooms were spotlessly clean and comfy with huge showers in each and very modern. The restaurant was nicely decorated and very chilled out, the food was very good as well. All in all a really chilled out and pleasant stay which helped us be in a good mood for the next days business. The photos I believe dont do it any justice a lovely hotel in a lovely location. Dont hesitate just book it here. For a comparison we stayed in a holiday inn express the next night which we paid way more for and the service and hospitality we received didnt even come close to what we got at the tower house hotel.

Room Tip: If you are offered the bridal suite, snatch it out of their hands!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jamie O
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My daughter held her wedding here on the 26th August and we had the best day imaginable!
I was apprehensive as I had not heard a great deal about this place or visited before for any other function.
We had the service, wedding meals and disco here.
The venue is beautiful, the settings and layout is great and the food is not just fantastic but the best any guest had had in many many years - as I was told time and again all day and night!
This went for the daytime meal and the barbecue evening.
The rooms are modern and very clean with wonderful bathrooms. Every single guest since the day has commented on how good every bit was and how they would tell others.
Rob was a great compere with little touches of personable mentions.
MY daugher and me said we could do the day all over again!! and that is saying something for the Father of the Bride!!
Be assured the service is second to none, including the bar and serving staff, who were both friendly and funny when it needed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Trevor T
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I am a award winning pianist and play professionally at many prestigious venues and hotels throughout the UK.

I Had the pleasure to play at the Tower House Hotel at a wedding recently, and would like to let everyone know how pleased I was with the quality of service provided.

I visited the hotel prior to the wedding to establish where they would like me to set up, and was met by the Manager Rob,

Rob took time out to show me around the hotel and talk about the various merits of the different areas available, he also spoke in detail about the plan of the day and made sure I was situated in the best possible position to help make the day extra special, I feel this is a very refreshing business approach and could tell he cares about presentation of the hotel along with excellent service. It was much nicer to deal directly with the manager of the business who has such an in depth knowledge of overall running of the hotel.

On the day the sun was shining and I was positioned outside the main entrance, playing the requested music as the bride and groom arrived, this small attention to detail really helped make the day special and the feedback was amazing

In all, the service provided was excellent, I think the Tower House Hotel is quite a unique business, and I will certainly be recommending them in the future.

David Robertshaw.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank David R
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had our wedding here on the 11th August and had the best day.ever! The venue is beautifully decorated, the food is fantastic and the rooms modern and spotless. Everyone commented on how lovely the hotel was and the staff were fantastic too. Rob and Nicola did everything they could to ensure we had a day to remember ... and we did. The only downside is that I wish we could do it all over again!! The customer service is second to none.
We will definitely be coming back to stay on anniversaries and for any other special occassions that we can think of for a reason to come back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family