“Fabulous”

Ricci's Tapas & Cicchetti
Reserve with OpenTable
Ricci's Tapas & Cicchetti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 293 Restaurants in Halifax
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
leeds
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

We decided to try riccis for our 4th anniversary. Having never looked at a review and baring in mind it was a Monday eve, we arrived with "open minds"
We totally loved it. We were welcomed with a big smile and when shown to our table we were asked whether we would prefer elsewhere before being seated. Very considerate we thought.
This standard of service continued throughout, with nothing being too much trouble, everything explained fully, genuine care, lots of personality and humour and to top it all the food was amazing. In fact we were concerned that we would leave hungry, especially since my husband has a very big appetite. We actually left some food, reluctantly, and left stuffed! We were even more pleasantly surprised when the bill came in under £50 with drinks included.
It was busy and the atmosphere gently buzzing. Ideal for an intimate but fun night.

We could not recommend this restaurant highly enough :)

1 Thank louisa l

halifax
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

LOVED this place! Brilliant atmosphere, delicious food, we had the prawns, masala fish, steak, chicken, and chips, they were all amazing. Fantastic cocktails and lovely staff. Can't wait to return

1 Thank Twinmummy23
West Yorkshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

I was invited to Ricci's Tapas to celebrate my brother-in-law 'Robert's' 65 birthday. I was tasting away at each dish presented and thinking this is nice not massive portions (Having had tapas many times when living in Spain) and was amazed to find we had only just had the starters. The dishes just kept coming and coming. They were delicious - I'm sure they must have served everything on the menu so just couldn't try them all and can't wait to go back again (which will be next Friday). Everyone invited agreed that the food, service and atmosphere were fantastic.
Thank you Ricci's and Robert for the invitation.

• Visited July 2013
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Great food, lovely restaurant.. Struggled with the customer service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

My booking was for a Thursday at 6.30. I was in an all day meeting, but luckily picked up my voicemail just after lunch to a message that said if I didn't confirm my booking by 4pm, it would be cancelled. The message also said my booking was 6.30 to 8.30. I wasn't told that when I booked.

I rung back and left a message on the answerphone to confirm my booking. I had a niggling feeling that this wouldn't be picked up, so I called back later, to be told that the message would not have been picked up because the answerphone wasn't working. Not a good start.

The service wasn't good. Every time we wanted a drink or to order, we had to flag the waitress down. We were given a 15 minute warning that we needed to vacate the table, then a 5 minute warning. We thought someone might bring the bill. Next the waitress came and leaned on our table, presumably to ask us to leave, so I asked for the bill and we left.

The food was wonderful. Couldn't fault it. The restaurant surroundings are gorgeous.

I won't be going back though.

3 Thank Mel E
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

I really enjoyed my tapas experience. Food was well prepared and well displayed. The staff were very attentive and polite. Service was quick. Would definitely recommend to all.