“Fantastic staff”

Premier Inn Halifax Town Centre
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Halifax
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We arrived very late and jack guided us in despite it being almost midnight! He greeted me by name and chatted to my kids whilst Sheridan checked us in. My boys were starving and the restaurant was closed and they both helped me get a pizza delivered for my sons. These two literally could not do enough to help me. We were late, tired after a wedding and my bits were grotty but they totally turned it around and made things so much easier for me.

The room was clean big and comfortable, a great PI room, but this place gets a gold from me simply because of the 2 superheroes jack and Sheridan who went out of their way to help a harassed, tired mum and her children! Thank you so much xx

• Stayed: August 2014
Stuart M, Manager at Premier Inn Halifax Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Thank you for posting your gleaming review of your recent experience at Premier Inn Halifax Town Centre. It is fantastic to hear that Jack and Sheridan provided such a brilliant service for you. I will pass on your kind words to both of them and I am sure that they will be thrilled by your compliments. Thank you for staying with Premier Inn and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Lovely cheap hotel, very clean and great/helpful staff. I decided to spend my wedding night here so that all my guests could do the same and we could have breakfast togther,everyone was happy to do this as it was cheap and affordable and was great to see everyone in the beefeater for breakfast the next day!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear RuthandLaura,

Thank you for posting your review of Premier Inn Halifax Town Centre. It is brilliant to hear that you have enjoyed your wedding night with us! and we will look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Thanks again.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Fantastic hotel with incredibly helpful and genuinely friendly staff. Had a really good stay would recommend it if you ever need to visit Halifax. Rooms really good for families as children have their own single beds rather than a sofa bed.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for posting your review of Premier Inn Halifax Town Centre. It is great to hear that you had a fantastic stay with us and that you found our team to be so friendly. We would be delighted to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Reception staff were great and the checking in process extremely slick. The restaurant staff could not have been more helpful and for eating out there was plenty of choice outside the hotel. The room itself was immaculate and stocked with everything I needed except a biscuit to go with the tea! Close to the station and the town centre and my colleague took advantage of the car parking facilities. Great place to stay if you have to visit Halifax.

• Stayed: August 2014
Stuart M, Manager at Premier Inn Halifax Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Dear alexnkaren,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Halifax Town Centre. It is brilliant to hear that you had a great stay with us and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Booked this hotel online for a one night stay to attend a wedding in the local area. We found the car park next to the hotel following the directions on the hotel site which makes life easy. Checking in was very smooth and plenty of space in the rooms and bathroom of a generous size too. Plenty of food options just outside the door of the hotel entrance. Great nights sleep and check out easy and anyone seen (staff) very helpful.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Stuart M, Manager at Premier Inn Halifax Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us and we hope that you will revisit us again in the near future. Until then, we will eagerly await welcoming you back. Thank you for staying with Premier Inn.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

There was a queue at reception when we first arrived but then we spotted the self service check in machines, their a brilliant idea! You put in your reservation number, add any further details needed and your keys are given out by the machines. The receptionist later made a point of speaking to us when she saw us and apologised that she missed us which was very nice. She asked us if there was anything we needed and when we said we need an iron she put it in our room for us while we went for dinner at the attached Beefeater. The car parking is a little bit confusing, we paid for parking whilst in the car park but found out we should have gone into the hotel to obtain a code for the hotels discounted rate of parking, so please remember this for your own visit. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and spacious as they usually are at Premier Inn but what made this Premier Inn a little bit more special and stand out from the rest was Dee the receptionist. She really is an asset to Premier Inn, she is so friendly and can't do enough to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. It is great to see that you have enjoyed a great stay with us. I shall pass on your kind words to Dahli as I am sure she will be thrilled by them. Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

We are actually local - we live less than 2 miles from the Premier Inn at Broad Street Plaza. We stayed here at Christmas for one night (don't ask!) and the service was absolutely top-notch! Yes it's a Premier Inn located on a commercial hospitality plaza, so why expect anything else? The staff were great, even meeting my request for somewhere to dry my clothes and they supplied an ironing board. In particular, I don't remember the receptionist's name, but she checked us in and out rapidly, it was a dream. In terms if cleanliness, it is as clean, if not cleaner, than some 4- and 5-star hotels and it served a purpose. The Beefeater restaurant was brilliant at breakfast time; the range and quality of food early in the morning was great. I have stayed in many 3-, 4- and 5- star hotels in my time, and let's be honest, when it comes to breakfast, all you need is a wide choice, cooked well with good ingredients, nothing special. They certainly delivered! A great choice and no doubt I will consider Premier Inn at its other locations elsewhere in the UK. Yes, the parking is a problem and is rather steep, but this is not Premier Inn's problem - it's the fault of the people who own the Broad Street Plaza, but if I'm honest it was worth it to have a secure, well-lit location for my car while I was partying in Halifax overnight!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Fuzzbot2014,

Thank you for posting another gleaming review of your experience whilst staying at Premier Inn Halifax Town Centre. It is a pleasure to see that you have enjoyed another great stay and that we are delivering on our brilliant standards!.

We hope that you will return to us soon to enjoy another great stay. Thanks again.