“Well worth a visit”

Ranked #67 of 297 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Five Vintage Cafe Bar Is a unique Eating establishment,based within Holmfield Mills Halifax,Once you walk through the door you will feel like you have stepped back in time.The Bistro is decorated in a Vintage 1940's style and seats up to 30 people,and has disabled access.We also have plenty of private free parking spaces.Times we are open Monday to Friday 07.30till 15.00.Saturday )8.30 till 1pm we also operate a ready made meal service called the supper club that allows customers to fresh ready made meals to take home to enjoy
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great little cafe bursting with character, lovely interior. Nice atmosphere, friendly and pleasant staff. Excellent selection of sandwiches and cakes. Highly recommended :o)

2 Thank Louise G
Jennine H, Owner at Five Cafe, Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor
I am pleased you enjoyed the food and our quirky little Bistro
I look forward to seeing you again in the near future

Halifax, England, United Kingdom
“Cafe Five. Hidden Gem.”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We went to Cafe Five for my sister in laws birthday. They opened on a Sunday for the special occasion. Jeanine and her staff were so lovely and helpful and couldn't do enough to make our visit enjoyable. The cafe is a bit of a hidden gem off the beaten track and I didn't know it was a part of the old mill. The room is very quaint with china cups and saucers. The sandwiches were so tasty and the cakes were delicious. Well worth a visit.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor
I am delighted you found us, because as you say we are off the beaten track
The majority of our custom is by word of mouth so I appreciate your help by spreading
this message.
I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
“Flat bread with spicy chicken,Garlic mayo and Bangbang chilli sauce”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Just want to say that I had the most amazing flat bread wrap from Five food the other day, It was that nice that I couldn't stop thinking about it and had to go back for another one the day after. Five food do some of the most amazing food that I have ever tried, all fresh and totally to die for. If you have never heard of Five food then I personally would recommend that you go down and try their food, you will not be disappointed. Well done Five food I applaud you :0)

• Visited May 2014
Jennine H, Owner at Five Cafe, Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Hi vicky thank you for such a lovely review
I am so pleased you enjoy our food,I had better be prepared for
The stampede of flatbreads now you have given them such a accolade
I must admit they have been a huge success and they will be back on the
Menu next week
I look forward to seeing you then.
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Perfect for every occasion”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Whether it's for a takeaway sandwich, an energising smoothie, entertaining a business client, or a leisurely Saturday breakfast, Five never disappoints.
The food is always well cooked using fresh ingredients, the staff are welcoming and friendly, the environment is homely, and Janine the owner is passionate about the quality of both food and service.
Five is definitely worth a visit....or two....or three.....

• Visited March 2014
Jennine H, Owner at Five Cafe, Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Hi Alison thank you for your lovely review on trip advisor ,
You and your family are a pleasure to serve,.
I hope the nutritiously packed green smoothies are keeping
You all energised
See you again soon
“My new favourite”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Friendly service, quality ingredients, consistent product, comfortable and clean make a very happy customer. :-)

• Visited March 2014
Jennine H, Owner at Five Cafe, Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for taking time to write your review on trip advisor
We always try to maintain consistency in our food and customer
Service.
Its good to know customers apprentice quality ingredients