“Authentic Thai food, excellent”
Review of Cafe Thai

Cafe Thai
Ranked #8 of 297 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A stylish bar restaurant serving authentic thai cuisine fine wines and asian beers, including the world famous singha beer on draft. Situated 50 yards down the road is our take away where we offer a take away/delivery service.
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Authentic Thai food, excellent”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My wife and I went last Thursday. I travel past most days and it is often packed, probably due to its size which makes for a very intimate atmosphere. The food is fully authentic Thai cooking unlike many so called Thai restraunts. This is obviously due to the owners wife and staff, all thai. A warm welcome on arrival, prompt attentive service and fantastic authentic food... What more can I say!! You bring your own wine if required. There is an extremely busy take away service provided (the phone seems to ring constantly). We had the 3 course early bird (slightly smaller portions, as stated on the menu, available Mon-Thu). The homemade prawn toast is fantastic as was everything else, including warm bananas in coconut milk for dessert. The bill including 10% tip was just £27!!!!

• Visited October 2013

“Amazing food, service, ambience and staff.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This place is my favourite restaurant ever. Despite its size, the atmosphere that can be created combined with the delicious, authentic Thai food is unreal.
I organised a birthday party for 16 people- we took up the whole place, sat and laughed for 3 hours and walked out with very satisfied stomachs!
The owner and staff were very patient and had a great laugh with us. Thank you again cafe Thai.

• Visited August 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“beautiful!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I can see why all of the community rave about this restaurant it is just gorgeous. We didn't know what to eat so asked the waitress and she knew all the menu and chose perfectly for us! The staff were very friendly and the place is lovely. We will definitely be getting take away at the weekend!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank kelly d
Halifax
“Excellent food!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Cafe Thai is fantastic. Amazing Thai food at a reasonable price. Book a table if going on a weekend, it gets really busy!!! 5*!

Visited July 2013
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Small in size big in taste”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this establishment on a few occasions to eat in and take away and never been disappointed once.The staff are friendly always a smile and good conversation and great when you take children I admit it is a small restaurant but the atmosphere and food is second to none me and my partner will be returning that's for sure

• Visited July 2013