Very good at Lakeside as always.
Chalet was very warm just as well as it was a bitterly cold weekend.
The staff at the resort are by far the best we have found at Warner resorts they are friendly and extremely helpful nothing being to much trouble unlike Cricket St Thomas and Littlecote House.
Lots going on during the day.
Entertainment very good.
Food very good and you can eat as much as you like which seem to suit quite a lot of people there.
Our waiter could not have been anymore attentive he was excellent.
Would certainly recommend this resort to people over 60.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Resort. You'll love the lake that gives this Classic Resort its name but Lakeside is about the seaside too. Sea air and great views are all part of the magic here. There's plenty to keep you busy at traditional Lakeside, including an indoor bowls complex. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Warner Lakeside Coastal Village Hotel Hayling Island
- Warner Lakeside Classic Hotel
- Warner Lakeside Coastal Village Hayling Island, Hampshire