We arrived Friday, part of a 4 coach,200 person group. We were given our room keys as we got of the coach so no delay booking in. Our room was lovely, warm, clean, with tea/coffee and biscuits, toiletries in the bathroom and big fluffy towels. Beds very comfortable although the pillows were a bit lumpy. In the dining room we were able to choose our table, at dinner starters were served at table, then the choice of ordering to be served your main course at table or going to the buffet yourself, with a wonderful choice of piping hot food to chose from. At breakfast there was everything from cereals, fruit, pancakes, pastries through to poached eggs or a full English breakfast, although the dining room was full it was never crowded. The entertainment is well thought out, something for everyone during the day and the evening shows are very, very good, a Beatle tribute band Friday, a Tom Jones tribute Saturday and an amazing show by Warners own entertainment team on the Sunday evening.Every member of staff was polite and helpful. Considering the size of our group,the orgaization was excellent. All in all a wonderful weekend and very good value too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This superbly accommodating Character Hotel is set on Hayling Island, just a hop across the Solent from the Isle of Wight. The hotel offers everything you need for a truly memorable break, from tennis and archery, to croquet, boules and bowls. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Sinah Warren Coastal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sinah Warren Resort
- Sinah Warren Hayling Island
- Sinah Warren Coastal Hotel Hayling Island, Hampshire