“Reunion”

Sinah Warren Coastal Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Hayling Island
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We arrived Friday, part of a 4 coach,200 person group. We were given our room keys as we got of the coach so no delay booking in. Our room was lovely, warm, clean, with tea/coffee and biscuits, toiletries in the bathroom and big fluffy towels. Beds very comfortable although the pillows were a bit lumpy. In the dining room we were able to choose our table, at dinner starters were served at table, then the choice of ordering to be served your main course at table or going to the buffet yourself, with a wonderful choice of piping hot food to chose from. At breakfast there was everything from cereals, fruit, pancakes, pastries through to poached eggs or a full English breakfast, although the dining room was full it was never crowded. The entertainment is well thought out, something for everyone during the day and the evening shows are very, very good, a Beatle tribute band Friday, a Tom Jones tribute Saturday and an amazing show by Warners own entertainment team on the Sunday evening.Every member of staff was polite and helpful. Considering the size of our group,the orgaization was excellent. All in all a wonderful weekend and very good value too.

2  Thank anitaportland

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Our son and his family bought both my husband and myself vouchers for a Warner break for both our birthdays and Christmas. Not wanting a long journey we chose Sinah Warren as we had already been to Lakeside,also because of the bad weather we did not want to be in outside accommodation.We could not have made a better choice.Not only was the weather good,the accommodation was excellent the food great and the staff and entertainment team excellent.Everyone was very friendly ,you can always find someone to chat to on a Warner's holiday.We met a lovely couple on the next dining table to us it was just like being with a couple of old friends.I would certainly recommend Sinah Warren

Room Tip: We had a signature room which was very comfortable and the decor was great.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Arrived on Friday allocated a ground floor room. Decor very clean, tea making facilities handy. Choose a table in the restaurant for the duration of the stay. Waiter very friendly and very efficient,Rob. The food was excellent with a good choice for each course. The entertainment in the evening was to our taste. On the last night the entertainment team of Warners outshone the previous acts. Well recommended by our group of six.

1  Thank Peter098
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stayed at this hotel in early January 2014 and the uprated signature room we were given was not too good and certainly wasn't of 4 star standard.
The lighting in the room is very poor and in the bathroom it is almost impossible for a guy to see to have a shave and as for the women putting on their makeup it is a nightmare! The large bed was drooping at the edge which gave an uncomfortable nights rest.
The restaurant is typical Warners with self-service buffet food of quite good standard or a choice of dishes brought to the table. The location isn't too bad with the sea being only a short stroll away but the surrounding villages are not too nice.
Would we go back? Probably not.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing south in order to get some daylight to supplement the terrible lighting in the...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BusPassHolders
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Have been going to Warner's for over60years and over the past 10years have watched them deteriorate in every way .They seem to be catering for the very old (ps I'm over 60 ) .and it makes me feel young when I see some of the guest The food and entertainment is awful how they keep going baffles me all I can say anyone who keeps returning to any of there resorts must be very easily satisfied . I wouldn't mind if it was cheap but it's not .When I think back of all the good times I've had at many of there camps (as they were in the 50s ) it seems such a shame that they have ended up like this Well all I can now my days of Warner's are over

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank ruby186338
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed here with my Mum aged 90 and daughter aged 35 and my husband and we all 3 generations enjoyed ourselves immensely. However this is mass catering and entertainment.. and lots of folk over 60, so might not be for you! I would say that the older generation are friendly, make a big effort with their appearance and know how to have fun. I thought there was a great atmosphere amongst the guests.
As it was my birthday we had a royale room which contained everything you could think of and a great view. I loved laying on my 4 poster bed and looking out at the sea with my early cup of tea! We thought the standard of furnishings, decoration and cleanliness throughout the hotel were top notch. There is a playful seaside theme going on and everywhere is colour schemed and co-ordinated.
All the staff we encountered were efficient, friendly and helpful..and how hard they work. There was a cheery greeting every-time we walked past a member of staff - it is these little details that make all the difference.
The band was very good to listen to and dance to...all tastes catered for!
We enjoyed the food but don't expect anything fancy! We all went for the salad bar which was great and the carvery also good. The meat was very good quality.
Criticisms? the tables are a little too close together in the dining room and the swimming pool is small but great if you want a pootle around.
If you are a sociable sort this might be the holiday for you but not for those wanting a nice quiet romantic break for 2.

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from a fantastic break at Warners Leisure at Sinah Warren and I have to say we have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The accommodation was first rate , the staff were amazing and the food excellent. We were entertained by some incredibly talented people and can't wait to book our next trip . I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. ... first class.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
The Winchester Hotel & spa
The Winchester Hotel & spa
#7 of 13 in Winchester
Holiday Inn Express Portsmouth - North

Been to Sinah Warren Coastal Hotel? Share your experiences!