Excellent accommodation, excellent food and excellent entertainment makes Sinah Warren a venue that is second to none for the "no kids please" holidaymakers. Whilst the average age is quite high, the energy that these older persons exude is a delight to watch, especially on the dance floor where they put the younger holidaymakers to shame! It's a pleasure to watch even if you don't partake yourself. Comfy beds and clean and warm rooms (some with the most fantastic views of the sea) are a delight and the choice of food is exemplary, even the fussiest eaters would find plenty to eat. If you fancy a nice relaxing weekend, this is the place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This superbly accommodating Character Hotel is set on Hayling Island, just a hop across the Solent from the Isle of Wight. The hotel offers everything you need for a truly memorable break, from tennis and archery, to croquet, boules and bowls. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Sinah Warren Coastal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sinah Warren Resort
- Sinah Warren Hayling Island
- Sinah Warren Coastal Hotel Hayling Island, Hampshire