“Good fun day, but got abused by staff”
Review of Funland

Funland
More attraction details
Owner description: The South Coast's Favourite Amusement Park!!!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had a very good day at funlad, on all the ride especialy the drop the man running that was very helpful indeed. However when I went on the water ride I recived much abuse from the ride oparater like ging and him throwing lucasade in my eye! And a bucket of water on me when I wasn't waiting for the water ride. It is a good day out however you do recive abuse and all the saff seem to stand around talking and you have to wait 5 min for them to turn up to run the ride. Apart from the drop operater!

2  Thank bobsmells00000000000
Stevief86, Manager at Funland, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Anybody who visits the park will know that this is untrue. Our staff work long and hard to ensure that our visitors enjoy their time here, and I will not allow them to be attacked by you.

All reviews
"my son"
"crazy golf"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Good car parking, £3 including 4 ride tokens, good selection of arcade games and rides. Had dinner in the cafe on site, food was quick, hot and delicious

1  Thank TerryFEssexuk
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We visited Funland in March, so it wasn't high season, but quite a few of the rides were open. We had three learning disabled adults with us, and the workers had a good attitude and helped them to get the most out of the rides. A cup of tea in the café was hideously expensive, more so as it was barely drinkable, but overall we spent a fun hour in Funland.

2  Thank Vivienne48
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The soft play is huge and fun, but a little dirty. Biggest bouncy castle I have ever seen, my one year old loved it. My husband was able to go through the entire pod with her as well, the staff were very laid back. We went back the next day because my baby loved it so much. We also took her on the train because the daily parking (right on the beach for 3GBP) provided some tokens for rides. The Mr Whippy was delicious!

1  Thank Amsinuk