“Fantastic Sunday Lunch”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Would highly recommend for a spot of lunch. Went for Sunday dinna and was really impressed. Warm and cosy atmosphere....open fire inviting you in! The food was gorgeous, good portion sizes and the service was exceptional not rushed, and left alone to enjoy our meal :0)

2  Thank Mel S
There are newer reviews for The Dusty Miller Pub

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Good pub grub. Makes a refreshing change to eat in a place where the chef clearly cares and has put the effort in.

I am hard to please. But this place did

2  Thank brayster99
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and as my wife and i have never been here before we thought that we'd give it a try on a lunch time visit after a shopping trip on our way home.

The pub has just been refurbished, the open fire is very warm and welcoming and whilst not a very big pub caters for a reasonable amount of people.

We had a very warm and relaxing lunch, the food was freshly cooked and the waitress pleasant and attentive.

I would recommend this pub to anyone but during busier times as it's so small would imagine that it would quickly become noisy and crowded.

3  Thank waller50
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My partner and I love eating out and until the Dusty Miller opened under the current management we were having real problems finding anywhere in the Harlow that does high quality gastro-pub food. The food here is excellent, all ingredients are of the highest quality and thr chef Chris makes everything himself! The menu is just the right length and imaginative. There are also some really excellent specials and certain more exotic dishes can be ordered in advance. The staff are welcoming and friendly and the jazz nights are great. The pub was recently refurbished and benefits greatly from being "opened up" and the wooden floorboards are a great feature.
Chris is such an imaginative and creative chef that there is no other restaurant/pub that comes close to the quality of food served at the Dusty Miller. I cannot recommend it
enough.

2  Thank pickertywitch
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Visited this pub today for a business lunch, what an absolute gem of a place the service was nothing but brilliant by a very cheery barmaid, the food is absolutely superb, I highly recommend the beer battered fish and chips and the chocolate mouse dessert ! The pub is very well presented by the owners and the staff are an absolute credit to the establishment, really well done folks I'll be back next week to try the T Bone Steak !

2  Thank mrtoad1