“Chris h”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Had a brilliant here last night. Walked in early Saturday night on the off chance of getting a table. Luckily there was one available, but only one. The service was first class and the food amazing. An excellent atmosphere. 5 stars

Reviewed January 26, 2013

My partner and I drive past the restaurant a lot, it always looks empty and we thought it would shut down soon. We decided to go just to see what it was like and were pleasantly surprised!
The reason the place looks empty is due to the rear, hidden car park and the tinted windows of the restaurant - in fact it was pretty busy in there. We were first seated next to the bar and then moved to another table which was a little confusing and seemed a bit unecessary. The food was great - usually find Indian a bit sweat and sickly but this was lovely. Service was a little off and slow but otherwise it was a good experience a bit noisy in there, perhaps some music would be good to help set the mood. Would perhaps even consider returning - and that is rare for us!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stayed in Harlow with a colleague and we had a look on Trip Advisor to see what Indian restaurants were recommended. We drove to Pink Spice (No1 on Trip advisor for Harlow) and the car park was completely empty with no sign of anyone in the restaurant. We decided to try Indian Moments and the restaurant was reasonably busy for a Wednesday night, parking is directly out side and although it is situated on a industrial estate the restaurant has a lovely relaxing atmosphere and is decorated with beautifully painted walls.

We had poppadoms to start with some gorgeous authentic dips, when we asked for more of one of the dips they brought a fresh new tray of all the dips.

We both tried authentic meals we were not familiar with I had a chicken Anaroshi and the chicken was the best I have ever tasted from a Indian restaurant, it was chargrilled and moist - really tasty. My colleague had the Tandoori King Prawn and the prawns were succulent and the sauce tasty.

The staff couldn't do enough for you and I would highly recommend a visit the total bill was also a pleasant surprise, looking forward to more meetings in Harlow so we can visit again.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Tucked away in a not very attractive industrial area, is this little gem of an Indian restaurant. It's not too expensive, and the food and service are superb

2  Thank 186338Lynn
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've been to Indian Moments many times, seeing it is right around the corner from where I work. This place has excellent service, excellent food, and is a great place to take customers. As far as Indian food goes that I've had around the country, this is a top notch place. My personnel favorite is the tandoori shrimp and lamb chops. Definitely go here if you get the chance.

1  Thank Mark C