“outstanding experience”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
harlow
“outstanding experience”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Service is very friedly. Food is REALLY good.
It was first time visit to the restaurent. We are going to visiti again. it's worth it.

• Visited July 2012

Harlow, United Kingdom
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Very good food, attentive service and good value. Well worth a visit.

chadnorman
“Food ok but terrible customer service”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

To be fair the food from here was ok, I've had better and worst Indian takeaways, but they started to get very angry when I politely asked for an itemised receipt!

I explained that I needed a receipt which had the restaurants name on it and what I had ordered to claim back the money.

Their response was to start ranting about how my company was rubbish and how it would not last in this day and age!!! I eventually got the original hand written order thrusted at me, I tried to be polite as I left but was still being verbally abused as I walked out of the door.

What a experience that was, they have lost this customer forever.

Shame really because the food was ok, oh well, maybe my strong Cheshire accent was lost in translation?

2 Thank chadnorman
harlow
“BEST RESTAURANT IN HARLOW”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Foods = yummy
Service = excellent
Value = very good
Atmosphere = welcoming and friendly

Camberley, United Kingdom
“Nice Indian restaurant”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We visited on a Tripadvisor recommendation and we were not disappointed. The place was fairly busy on a Saturday night, and the food was very good. Service was quick and the portions were very generous. One small point was that the waiter got distracted in the middle of taking our order and therefore lost our confidence that he had taken our order down correctly. Additionally, we had to ask 3 times for some water with our meal before it arrived, but these are small points. Overall, the meal was very good, reasonably priced and I would recommend a visit to the Essence of India.

• Visited May 2012