Park Inn by Radisson Harlow
Free cancellation until 05/31
$56
  • Restaurant
Travelocity
Travelodge Harlow Hotel(Harlow)(Great Value!)
$44
Travelodge
$44
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
$99
$88
Down Hall Hotel & Spa(Hatfield Heath)
$119
$96
Free cancellation until 05/26
$114
All reviewshealth clubpool and gymsteam roomfull englishlady on receptionvisiting familytropicanasarahmotorway
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I send an email after I booked asking for a room with minimal stairs/walking. The room they gave us was up 2 flights of stairs and a long way down the corridor, which had very stained carpets. To be fair they did reallocate us a ground floor room quickly. It was spacious very clean and had all you needed but no biscuits on the tea tray! It was room only and the breakfast cost £11.50 each which we thought was to dear, but there is a Tesco nearby.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
ManagerWD17, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Harlow, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Many thanks for your review - I was sorry to hear that your request had not been given, however pleased to see that we sorted it out.
I do hope that you will come back to the hotel in the near future

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here after purchasing a room in the January sale! Excellent staff; a true credit to any business, rooms fit for purpose! Very happy with whole experience! Food was great value for money and tasty too!!

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Guest many thanks for your review. I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed your stay with us. I do hope that next time you are in harlow you will considder staying with us again,

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Park Inn by Radisson, Harlow: Stayed Feb 1st – 3rd. Quite possibly the coldest hotel we have ever ever stayed in! It was cold in the room and all public areas, just could not get warm anywhere. There was a large wedding event on the Saturday evening and the guests were not exactly polite or well behaved and we felt quite intimidated by them. We complained to the ‘friendly’ receptionist who kindly gave us our breakfast free and offered a complimentary stay - said that we should get in touch with the manager. She wrote down his name which was actually illegible and did not include his email address. Anyway we tracked it down and wrote to him but had no response! Think that the staff are used to the complaints and just defer the situation and don’t really mean what they say!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Many thanks for your review of the hotel. I was sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with regard to heating. I know we did have some issues earlier in the year however these have been resolved now.
I am sorry you have not heard back from me however I have not had an email from you. i would be happy to discuss this with you . I can be emailed at david.graham@rezidorparkinn.com.
Once again many thanks for your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you soon

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely stay everyone was very nice especially one of the women who cleaned the rooms her name was Michelle she was so very kind and helpful an absolute credit to your hotel thank you for a lovely stay

• Stayed: January 2013

Dear Guest
Many thanks for your review - I was delighted to ready that you had enjoyed your stay with us - I do hope you will come back soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed here at the end of January 2013 and were disappointed to find worn and stained carpets and overdue decorations.
The food, staff and rooms were fine and served the requirements, but the hotel is well overdue for a facelift and a coat of paint. No better than it was the previous year when we were told to check as they were expecting to be closed for re-decorating !
We were part of 70 people who attended a dinner & dance and maybe 10 couples stayed but at breakfast we were all aware of the tatty state some of the walls and carpets were in.
We haven't booked for next year.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
ManagerWD17, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Harlow, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear Steve,
Many thanks for your review of the hotel. I was sorry to hear that you had not enjoyed elements of your stay. I know that certain areas of the hotel do need some attention and we do have plans to address these issues. I was pleased to ready that despite this the team delivered good service and that you had enjoyed your meal with us.
I would be happy to discuss your stay with you should you wish to do so - I can be contacted at david.graham@rezidorparkinn.com.
Once again many thanks for your comments