“What a surprise”

COHO
Ranked #4 of 153 Restaurants in Harlow
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Sits alongside the River Stort near Harlow Mill lock.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have driven past this place so many times and always wondered! We were not disspointed, excellent service, excellent cuisine. Will definately save this for special occassions.

1  Thank DaniC13

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed lunch or dinner here many times. Best to book ahead at busy times. Great value for such good quality food. Reliable service. My only gripe is the room is noisy if half full or more.

1  Thank Joanne B
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Had a wonderful lunch at COHO with girlfriends. We were all impressed by the choices on the set menu. The warm duck salad starter was beautiful as was the calves liver, sadly I had no room for dessert. This is probably one of the best restaurants in Harlow and well worth a visit.
Week day set lunch, 2 courses for £12.95 or 3 courses for £15.95.

1  Thank Maggibuttercup
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We have had some absolute wonderful meals at Coho. Skate wing to die for
They laid on a great Birthday meal for my Mum's eightieth and everyone of the twenty strong party said great the food and evening was
Very smart and modern surroundings and the waiting staff and the owner are always very attentive

1  Thank Colin C
Reviewed August 11, 2013

As guests of my sister and my brother-in-law, my partner and I have just had a wonderful dinner as a belated birthday treat for me! All four of us had excellent food, very nicely served. My skate was beautifully cooked and presented. The restaurant is very smart and I particularly loved the starched white tablecloths and napkins! The whole ambiance of the restaurant and all Jason's staff were attentive, without being intrusive. I understand the meal was good value from those who paid! I would return and know that my sister and her husband (who live locally) will continue to visit. Sadly I live a bit too far away, but would recommend a visit convenient to those who do live nearby.

1  Thank Anne H