“Perfect end to a Sunday”
Review of Garden Of India

Garden Of India
Ranked #1 of 153 Restaurants in Harlow
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We visited the restaurant on a sunday evening for the buffet. There was a birthday party which gave it a great atmosphere. Food was as usual delicious but we couldn't finish it! My cheeky pina colada was yummy! Great service and a perfect ending to our weekend.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We recently visited the Garden of India to celebrate a family member's birthday and although we had a very long wait for our meals, the food was excellent, freshly cooked and very tasty as it has been on the other occasions we have been there. My husband does not eat Indian food so had the steak which was not great and quite pricey. However, we had a really nice evening and all the staff are pleasant and helpful especially the owner who always makes sure everything is ok and on a previous visit even sent one of the waiters out to buy Guinness for my Mother-in-Law as he didn't have any in the bar. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Gardenof I, Owner at Garden Of India, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for taking time out to write a review.
We are sorry that it took so long for your food to arrive. Also we are sorry your husband did not enjoy his steak. We promise everything will be far better next time you visit us. Also if you mentioned the quality if the steak at the time would have happily taken it off the bill.
But thank you for the kind words and look forward to improving your next experience with us.

Once again thank you
Mo
Garden of India

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Had the Indian buffet today - my first visit to this restaurant. I'd read the reviews and I wasn't disappointed. The staff are incredibly friendly, whilst still being totally professional. The buffet is rather limited for someone who doesn't eat chicken and vegetarians would struggle but I'm sure the staff will find them an alternative. I wouldn't have the Indian buffet again as the Methi Ghosh probably wouldn't be in my top 10 lamb dishes, but it was superbly cooked, as was. apparently, the chicken. The starter was good and the rice and nan were excellent; it represented very good value for money. I look forward to choosing from the extensive menu. Most importantly of all though, they're a great bunch of people who go out of their way to make your visit a memorable dining experience. Try it - you'll love it, and you'll go again!

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Been eating here for 4/5 years and we always enjoy the service, food and atmosphere. Would definitely recommend and will always come back.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We love this restaurant, Always a warm and friendly welcome, great atmosphere and always a lovely meal. Have never been able to finish the buffet, but trust me you'll want too because it's too good to waste! Often get a take away and always delicious and doesn't break the bank either. Will continue to eat here for as long as it is open and run by Mo.